Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Risk Your Life, Use The Moment While It Lasts

Dex-chan lover
Art is great as usual.
Ruined by hamfisted coloring of the final panel as usual. And some egomaniac actually put their twatter handle on it too :kek:
Looks better in black and white.

4ydlcb.JPG

Edit; Also, something I found out, that "I love you" (aishiteru) is apparently not just your everyday "I love you", but a mega version. She's down hard now.
Yeah I also want the original black and white.

Dex-chan lover
Lesgoooo!!! give the soon to be genderbend samurai a taste of getting clapped in the ass while his girl watches! Plap plap plap plap!!!

Dex-chan lover
What this manga tell us is that you can just beat a woman that tried to kill you then rape her for weeks until she loves you. IN ANOTHER WORLD! Anyway WHERE is the big tiddied real baddie why do they keep introducing these nobodies I need to watch her get fucked yesterday. /blog

Fed-Kun's army
The sheer amount of strategies the MC employs to win fights is jaw-dropping. And I love that he put his life on the line for this one. I thought it would only be his clones tanking the damage, but for him to actually get seriously, if not terminally, wounded? Props to the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is the actual king of Isekai. No OP, no cringe. Just pro-gamer moves

Dex-chan lover
Art is great as usual.
Ruined by hamfisted coloring of the final panel as usual. And some egomaniac actually put their twatter handle on it too :kek:
Looks better in black and white.

4ydlcb.JPG

Edit; Also, something I found out, that "I love you" (aishiteru) is apparently not just your everyday "I love you", but a mega version. She's down hard now.
Just want to add an anecdote from a japanese class I went to. "A friend of mine who grew up in japan said that 'he has never once heard his parents use aishteru his entire life.' and they have been happily married for decades."

Delicious is "Oishii"
Like is "Suki"
And "Love of a thousands suns, would commit suicide Romeo and Juliet style for you" is "aishiteru"

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like that has ever been stated. We do know is that Mary used to burn people to death before they got revived and bred. Those girls looked just fine, and "intact condition" certainly doesn't apply to someone who dies a slow agonizing death by fire. So I'm pretty sure he very much gets revived.
That said, as seen on chapter 15 page 16, the only one getting bet in this match is the partner, so Suzu and Mary. So Musashi's just going to be NTR'd, at least for now. Also to prove you even more wrong, a few pages later he said was going to behead Mary, and then still would have owned her post resurrection.
Finally someone who has been paying attention.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT! That means he's gonna have to fuk that Samurai transformed into female too, no?

Dex-chan lover
WAIT! That means he's gonna have to fuk that Samurai transformed into female too, no?
No. The 'reward' was the partner/slave from either team. In other words, it was Suzu and Mary's asses on the line.

Banned
It looks like the loli might get it before Zayd or even big mommy milkers. Why bait the loli when there are huge juicy woman right there author?!

Dex-chan lover
so mc throw a fire ball to act as a prime then sword girl back step on it plus her own explosive dash to massively increase her speed right ?

Users who are viewing this thread