Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Risk Your Life, Use The Moment While It Lasts

Fed-Kun's army
Art is great as usual.
Ruined by hamfisted coloring of the final panel as usual. And some egomaniac actually put their twatter handle on it too :kek:
Looks better in black and white.

4ydlcb.JPG

Edit; Also, something I found out, that "I love you" (aishiteru) is apparently not just your everyday "I love you", but a mega version. She's down hard now.
then there's Shoujo Manga, Heroi....Heroes(?) that every 3 chapters have to hug the Protag. in the weirdest of places and whisper Aishiteru.. then ofc, pretend nothing happened~

Dex-chan lover
The dude got split in half. I think you need the full body in intact condition in order to revive him. we'll just have to wait and see
Nothing like that has ever been stated. We do know is that Mary used to burn people to death before they got revived and bred. Those girls looked just fine, and "intact condition" certainly doesn't apply to someone who dies a slow agonizing death by fire. So I'm pretty sure he very much gets revived.
That said, as seen on chapter 15 page 16, the only one getting bet in this match is the partner, so Suzu and Mary. So Musashi's just going to be NTR'd, at least for now. Also to prove you even more wrong, a few pages later he said was going to behead Mary, and then still would have owned her post resurrection.

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder: Luna took out a loan from the Black Market to buy those two fighters and she has no chance of paying it back now. I suppose her parents could bail her out but with the way the story is going it wouldn't be strange if they couldn't or didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder: Luna took out a loan from the Black Market to buy those two fighters and she has no chance of paying it back now. I suppose her parents could bail her out but with the way the story is going it wouldn't be strange if they couldn't or didn't.
So what you're saying is that she'll likely be forced into the coliseum to pay off the debt and then of course into Mikagami's ever growing harem.

Users who are viewing this thread