Dungeon Seeker

Aggregator gang
@Signa
It seems to be more of a joke, but it reminds me of one of the alternative names of Destruction Flag Otome on NU – Bakarina.
If it helps people find the manga more easily, then why not? Though, it's already quite easy to find anyway, so it's probably unnecessary...

Contributor
Chapter 21 was available since April 23 on Champion Scans website, yet chapter 20 was uploaded just today on Mangadex. I understand restricting the upload for 24 to 48 hours for directing traffic to the scanlators website. I don't like it, but I understand the point of view. However, restrictions of 2+ weeks of not even the latest chapter is ridiculous. Their restrictive privilege should be revoked because their actions are detrimental to Mangadex.

Ch. 20. I did not see that one coming. But I am afraid it raised the bar too high and now it will start to feel weird to read about someone who can level a mountain having trouble with others.

Group Leader
Why do all the women in this manga look like Yugi Moto but without spiky hair and seem like crazy britches?

Group Leader
Great. Now every female character I see looks like a slightly more feminine and less unrealistic looking Yugi Moto...

Power Uploader
@colxeric The uploader did not know how to remove the group delay, so it was uploaded with a delay. It has been rectified though. Thanks for the concern!

Power Uploader
@das381
4RZEL9m.gif

After the Mc and noriko meet each other again does the Mc forgives her after what she did to him or does the Mc does something to Noriko?

Fed-Kun's army
the old man is lying and his true aim is the female elf heart?

I don't understand what was so great about this Minotaur. Supposedly it was as strong as the manticore the floor before. Even that girl in the cabin on the floor before thought the Minotaur was the limit for the MC. Yet the Minotaur died so easily to some nobody. Really doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of things. Also that girl was testing the MC to see if he was strong enough to be her partner but what about that floor tested the MC at all, he barely broke a sweat. Story is really not adding up at the moment.

Contributor
@igloo15
It was probably more a test of character than of physical strength, in order to clear the dungeon fighting against very tough opponents one would need to know if your partner will just up and leave you when the going gets tough or stick it out.

jak

Contributor
@LordDiablo

About Noriko:

Turns out when she originally betrayed him, she was under mind control magic that the main bully used on her. It made her completely lust after him and obey his commands. He eventually tired of her and sold her off. The magic broke and she remembered everything. She feels terrible what happened to Junpei. With the whole mind control revelation, if he finds that out then I think he will forgive her in the end imo.

Used to love this one, but it is going in a bad direction. =/ Still like it, just not expecting much now.

Dex-chan lover
Why kill off a character that was introduced just 3 chapters ago?

meh

Users who are viewing this thread