Dungeon Seeker

Dex-chan lover
Here were I got this manga from pretty handy. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheGamer/comments/9tk47a/i_compiled_a_list_of_thegamerlike_manga/

Ok I guess, not very good, but not the worst ever, a lot of things forced however, 4/10

I like this kind of mc..It is very rare to see manga or anime that has revenge plot..kinda dissapointed that best poison girl is dead tho but mc is literally kept his word by killing that b*tch..it was so satisfying..I really want to see her suffer a bit more bcause ma man Junpei is broken tho.. for me this is 8/10

I say it was a 8 out of ten story for me
But I'm iseaki trash and enjoy most iseakis good or bad
Its your basic overpowered mc with a revenge story that shows the story of how he got strong and how he finally got his revenge and got back to earth
But for me it was a pretty good read if you have some time to burn

Group Leader
the world is pretty much rape ,betrayal ,killing and nothing much
the way the story moved ,everytime a new character enters i subconsciously thought they are are bastard/bitch
a good read if you don't think much into it and just go with the flow(6/10)

Hmm..where do I start... So this manga has a lot of twists, turns, and wtf...with more "WAIT WHAT...HOLD ON WHAT" moments.
The ending didn't answer all the questions the reader had. The time zone is pretty confusing, first they say 1 month in the dungeon was 5 years outside AND THEN later on there is a kid who he meets only to meet again in the dungeon and within hours or the next day, he meets the kid again however the kid is an older guy in his early 40's... So....now by that logic a few hours or a day was like 20-30 something years outside of it...WTF SUPER confusing

They never show the old mans face or who he really was....then there is the chick... oh and then the girl he wanted to kill gets
SUPER freaking strong and becomes pretty much almost his equal...
wtf.....why?!

So he gets tricked to go into the dungeon and betrayed by the girl he liked and used to save when they were kids. She was completely selfish and heartless
SHE WAS NOT MIND CONTROLLED
he levels up, however this story has soooo many things in just a short 34 chapters...which left plenty of questions.

So he levels up pretty quick, and eventually becomes pretty strong however the dungeon has SOOOOOOOOOOOO many floors. Eventually the kid that sends them all in there wants to meet with him and decides to help him by telling him what the next dungeon floor holds and why he isn't ready for it so he tells him he will give him 3 months to temporarily leave the dungeon and register at some guild and raise up his guild rank for extra points in order to be able and survive the next floor so he opens a door and lets him where he meets some thief chick who also came from Japan. Now in their mission he rescues a boy and then hears the girl he was with so he runs to her and sees a girl punching her in the stomach and taking a card from her. he runs to this girl and she dies in his arms. He had spent like 1 week or less with her outside the dungeon and he grew to like her (possibly love her but it isn't said AND SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL!! ) Also TURNS OUT the girl who killed her was Noriko the evil girl who came from his school/world with him who he used to like and would protect as a child. She had betrayed him by giving herself to his bully in order for her to survive. so she sold him out, then gets sold off by that bully guy and eventually kills someone and gets powers...she gets sooooooo freaking strong that she practically becomes his equal practically a boss/monster which he can't really kill and only succeeds because he had a trump skill... She tries killing him even though she SUPPOSEDLY is regretful of what she did to him and wanted to atone for her sins BUT by her logic it was killing him which is beyond stupid. He also meets some chick in there with black hair who we NEVER find out her story. But she had been there for like a thousand years and somehow knew the kid that put them all in there. It ends with her looking like she kills him, and then it switches to the Main character back in Japan with the old man WHO THEY NEVER SHOW his face.

As for the ending BE WARNED YOU MIGHT BE SUPER CONFUSED OR HATE IT like a bunch of people did in the comment section (on another site, I had to read other peoples opinions because I was a bit confused the first time I read the last chapter, I read the confusing part twice to understand it more)

So he goes back to Japan but can no longer live like he used to due to his internal age, meaning he spent who knows how long in that world, (due to time functioning differently over there) plus all the things he saw and went through, now he sees the world for what it truly is and since him and the old man got to keep their abilities from the other world the MC now uses them to get rid of evil people who hurt innocent ones...it shows him standing over a gang that kills innocent people among other crimes and kill anyone who is a witness.
The author ended it as if they wanted one to contemplate on it, or because they probably wanted to do a sequel...that or they were told to hurry and then weren't given more time and allowed to do more volumes.

READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION, YOU MIGHT be disappointed at the sorta open ended, ending! I don't really know how I feel about it but I will say it definitely isn't a great read and well it did end with a message about reality. This world is a messed up place but most people are completely oblivious of it and you don't see it until you experience it.

Sad the manga got axed and cut shot. Maybe it got sue because it is too same as other manga, *cough*Arifureta*cough*

Many people say that the ending was confusing, but Im just happy that this at least ended. There really aren't many of these isekai-type stories that actually end (in manga at least). I think it was a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread