Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
They've done 5 chapters in one year. Even if they planned on releasing more, nobody would consider this sniping, seeing as the second last chapter they released was 5 months ago.

In fact, this user was scanlating this before shit scans picked it up
Idk why you got all defensive when all I asked was the people tagged if they dropped it. No where did I say this was sniping. Or why you're even replying to me. I already know they were doing this before they picked it up. I just want to know if they dropped it so I can continue reading this version or whether I should wait for theirs because it's higher quality. Stfu and mind your own business .

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't that mean that Lich, the most empathic one in the team towards a certain member, would have to be destroyed , as they have to go back to town ?
Nah, the Princess will go "fuck this, we are saving them" and the Lich will carry both Berry and Rou to the clinic. Fuck the normal humans and other adventurers dying from shock of seeing Lich.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a man
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Idk why you got all defensive when all I asked was the people tagged if they dropped it. No where did I say this was sniping. Or why you're even replying to me. I already know they were doing this before they picked it up. I just want to know if they dropped it so I can continue reading this version or whether I should wait for theirs because it's higher quality. Stfu and mind your own business .
You're posting on a public forum. I'm not going to shut up just cause you got mad.

Wait all you want, fanboy, but imagine translating 6 chapters in one year lol

Users who are viewing this thread