Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
That woman would most definitely kick Marin to the streets should she ever hear of MC's death. Also, MC should at the very least get her to pay for the book repair since her sons(?) were the ones to cause the damage.
Why kick her in the streets when she can (may whatever deity forgive for what i'm about to say) sell a perfectly good child to a brothel.

Dex-chan lover
Spicy! :thumbsup:
...but...curse my inquisitiveness for clicking on spoiler tags!

That explains the new cover art :meguuusad:

At least our newfound couple got to, er, celebrate in the VIP suite rather than out in the bush or an unlit dungeon. Waay better romance that way :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Can't say that I wasn't expecting that but I was moreover expecting her to run out and smack them kids and their mother lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that cover spoils a bit

Its grown up lil sis and daughter. Also the years made the bald monk fat.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so basically
in the next dive, they'll encounter an enemy so strong that they all get defeated. But Mc comes in clutch and prevents anyone from dying. However when everyone regains consciousness,
they find out mc got turned into stone.

Yuika is obviously devastated. Then when she gets treated on the surface, she finds out she's pregnant and is happy theres a part of mc with her now.

Then boom timeskip.

Marin is a teenager now and the child is a son who's a trap (lol)

Marin has been living in Yuika's estate and been going to the academy and learning magic.

She actually learned magic that rewinds time, so she's been using it every day on MC in hopes that it would revive him. And one day, boom it does.

So mc is reunited with marin and meets his kid with some wholesome slice of life family times.

Then he finds out Yuika has been dungeon diving hoping to find a way to cure mc, until one day she got defeated and trapped in stasis by a dungeon boss.

So now mc swears that he'll save her with marin

and that's basically where the plot is at right now

I dont know japanese so this might not be 100% accurate, this is just based on what I looked at from the raws

Aggregator gang
Alright so basically
in the next dive, they'll encounter an enemy so strong that they all get defeated. But Mc comes in clutch and prevents anyone from dying. However when everyone regains consciousness,
they find out mc got turned into stone.

Yuika is obviously devastated. Then when she gets treated on the surface, she finds out she's pregnant and is happy theres a part of mc with her now.

Then boom timeskip.

Marin is a teenager now and the child is a son who's a trap (lol)

Marin has been living in Yuika's estate and been going to the academy and learning magic.

She actually learned magic that rewinds time, so she's been using it every day on MC in hopes that it would revive him. And one day, boom it does.

So mc is reunited with marin and meets his kid with some wholesome slice of life family times.

Then he finds out Yuika has been dungeon diving hoping to find a way to cure mc, until one day she got defeated and trapped in stasis by a dungeon boss.

So now mc swears that he'll save her with marin

and that's basically where the plot is at right now

I dont know japanese so this might not be 100% accurate, this is just based on what I looked at from the raws
I got the same thing from the raws, except the lol part, a little surprised about that.

Dex-chan lover
The fml is also pregaganant. After time skip, the fml continue diving in hopes to find something that could depetrify Rowe and abandoning their child but while she dives one day Marin (Rowe's sister) got a skill to rewind time (iirc or depetrify) and depetrify Rowe. The next adventure is Rowe forming a new party to search for fml (assumed that she's trapped in the dungeon)
thx to your spoiler, i become curious what happen next and checking the WN

sadly in the latest chapter of WN, yuika is not saved yet, at least we can see what happen to beryl after yuika gone
i guess i kinda expected yuika to be left out in the 2nd half since her ability is just too OP

what im afraid most is the development of the WN is very slow, with latest chapter on April 2023
at least let me know how it end, plz o author :qq:

Dex-chan lover
The spoilers really make me consider to drop this, what a lazy running in circles story.

From petrification to stasis, hilarious what some ideas author's get to prolong a story and keep interesting characters far away from each other

Also another novel that is close to completion, but isn't... Sure haven't seen that before.. a million times

Users who are viewing this thread