Dungeon Sherpa: Meikyuu Michisaki Annainin - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
The spoilers really make me consider to drop this, what a lazy running in circles story.

From petrification to stasis, hilarious what some ideas author's get to prolong a story and keep interesting characters far away from each other

Also another novel that is close to completion, but isn't... Sure haven't seen that before.. a million times
*forms an interesting healthy af romantic relationship between characters

Author: Lemme get rid of that for the longest time, im such a good author!

Dex-chan lover
I am glad I read the spoilers. Now I can win the......
image.png

The fml is also pregaganant. After time skip, the fml continue diving in hopes to find something that could depetrify Rowe and abandoning their child but while she dives one day Marin (Rowe's sister) got a skill to rewind time (iirc or depetrify) and depetrify Rowe. The next adventure is Rowe forming a new party to search for fml (assumed that she's trapped in the dungeon)
I cant fucking believe thats the direction that they are taking this story, i was just about to come and comment that i am pleasantly surprised that a random dungeon adventurer story has one of the best relationship development i've seen in a while. Genuinely Upset but glad i read the spoilers in advance non the less.

Dex-chan lover
Rowe is gonna turn to stone in the next dungeon dive and he won't be depetrified until several years later
Ooooof,
after all that backstory about his daughter, and how he only eneded one last dive, it was obvious lol. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
hard to feel anything for the romance
what's really even here apart from forced marriage ontop a forced w/e they were the past 6 chapters
im assuming he's dead just based on the past 2 volume covers
and given the timeskip busty bust sister of his is looking happy, she probs gets taken in by his "wife" and the one she's hugging is their daughter (black hair blue eyes, same as girlie in the cover pages and also very young)
//assuming there'll be an altercation when wifey finds out the arrangement MC had with the distant relatives
//dam she REALLY double trapped him, take away the cutesy blushing and their relationship is actually very real and very dark
yippee, at least there's no harem tag

Dex-chan lover
Rou has far too much trust in blood relations. That couple of a cannibal and Baba Yaga would definitely sell Marin into slavery if they received the news Rou isn't coming back. Of course they would first try to search Rou's house for his fortune (though would have the excuse since it's also Marin's residence). They would also take enough time to see if any arrangements Rou might have planned would be triggered, such as someone coming to deliver an inheritance to Marin. But if nothing happened, they most certainly would rather get rid of Marin than invest their own money to look after her. The few times we have seen them, they have purposefully kept their distance to Marin, so that no emotional attachment would be created. I have no doubt they have told, a long time ago, their two own kids that Marin is nothing and doesn't need to be treated like a family member.

Dex-chan lover
okay its time to drop this after reading the spoiler kek

fuck you author

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel this is yet another web novel author that fell victim to their own popularity and/or the soul crushing authority of their official publisher.

Dex-chan lover
The spoilers are an adventure of wtf starting out with yukia getting gregnant

Aggregator gang
The fml is also pregaganant. After time skip, the fml continue diving in hopes to find something that could depetrify Rowe and abandoning their child but while she dives one day Marin (Rowe's sister) got a skill to rewind time (iirc or depetrify) and depetrify Rowe. The next adventure is Rowe forming a new party to search for fml (assumed that she's trapped in the dungeon)
Tyvm for saving me time... I am so dropping this

Dex-chan lover
This is.. really good. Romance with actual progress and actual thinking

Supporter
This is such a great series. Thanks so much for TLing it (and even offering to let another group take it over if they wanted). Thanks for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread