Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
at this point i'm pretty sure he's just forgotten about the princess he first romanced, does she ever cross his mind as he's flirting and perving on other girls?

Dex-chan lover
The light novel was released in 2020, 1 single volume and nothing more, we can say that it failed.
The Web novel stopped at chapter 120, probably it was so that the light novel would debut new material, but as I said, that failed, and the story did indeed take a not very good direction after all the world building after a while.
It would be for the best if the manga followed the story until just before that decisive point and then took a new direction.
It was very bad that Chris appeared only as a memory to MC, and Sierra too didn't stick with him.
I can understand not making MC too OP with powerful companions, but making people that love him leave for that is stupid.

Oh yeah, in the novel MC did get raped on the boat, the events followed almost the exact same way, but he repaired the knife after the burned pirate started, he simply detached himself mentally and didn't feel it as much, add to it that as a adult man from our world it wasn't the same type of trauma as "regular" rape.

Nice, I got spoiled and I didn't even click on any of the spoiler comments. Don't recommend reading the comment section of this chapter if you see this one.

Dex-chan lover
My two cents about future events:

The armor gives Shirou the ability to intervene in the ongoing war on the continent, which was introduced like ch.1. How and why is yet to be seen, but the author is clearly leaving the door open and likely intended to from the start.

As far as wasted characters, pretty much every girl we’ve seen so far will end up on the war front, and soon Shirou will have:

Cause to leave the island

The ability to take on trained soldiers in this world

Will soon after arriving on land take up a certain reputation (not that) that would give him standing equal with two countries

And pretty much every girl that was “wasted” happen to be where Shirou is slutting his way toward. I can understand wanting the slow life with a unique twist, but it’s pretty clear the author is steering Shirou to the war front.
Just seems kind of weird tbh. The Inn and the Dungeon Island are literally in the title.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for dark skin pirate waifu, but I suppose she isn't totally spurned by MC. Thanks for the TLs.

Sorry Cecily, Rouge has only been around like 3 pages but she's my new number one since Graham left. Also, they're gonna need a psychiatrist on this island, Sierra has been sole survivor twice and that's either gonna f*k her up bad or she killed them on purpose.
Sierra is the 40yo vampire loli, the adventurer whose party got wiped twice is Mina.

Dex-chan lover
I have read the spoilers and as far as I see it: the writer can do 2 things:
1) Make the MC never leave the island and the island basically gets invaded but he isn't killed because he is a Civilian and the MC plays everyone like Switzerland. Meaning that we a slice of life story in a world and we just find out about events that happened in the world from new visitors to the island.

2) The MC will eventually leave island amd look for his friends or princess.
This is the weaker one for me because the MC has no power! Besides making his own servant army, he basically has no power of his own.
So would you belive that this guy becomes the leader of a nation or ! General of an army?

My opinion is that: the MC in this story is a nation builder, not a warrior. So I would kind of want to see him become like and industry mogule who build his own island nations and fleet of sheep's and conquers the world with economy.

As for the men: I would like to see him change how the men are seen as an example for men by showing that being smart and investing in ideas made him an important figure in this world...

Dex-chan lover
Chris disappeared completely and is not even mentioned in the novel and Sierra soon leaves so as not to appear again.
As for the novel, it seems like the author hasn't updated it in a long time and I believe there won't be any continuity, even because the author made a huge mess and fucked up the story in an almost irreversible way. When MC runs away from the island, you can expect the ax for this work in brief
That kinda sux tbh, isn't Chris' kingdom at war with the empire that's currently on the island?

Dex-chan lover
I have read the spoilers and as far as I see it: the writer can do 2 things:
1) Make the MC never leave the island and the island basically gets invaded but he isn't killed because he is a Civilian and the MC plays everyone like Switzerland. Meaning that we a slice of life story in a world and we just find out about events that happened in the world from new visitors to the island.

2) The MC will eventually leave island amd look for his friends or princess.
This is the weaker one for me because the MC has no power! Besides making his own servant army, he basically has no power of his own.
So would you belive that this guy becomes the leader of a nation or ! General of an army?

My opinion is that: the MC in this story is a nation builder, not a warrior. So I would kind of want to see him become like and industry mogule who build his own island nations and fleet of sheep's and conquers the world with economy.

As for the men: I would like to see him change how the men are seen as an example for men by showing that being smart and investing in ideas made him an important figure in this world...

Unless the manga adaptation pivots, which isn't unheard of,
it's the latter. He gets a magical suit of power armor. But in my experience, almost every manga with a distinctive hook ends up losing it eventually and becoming something else.

Dex-chan lover
Ywn get proposed into a marriage with a pure tomboy big titty brown pirate woman
ACDC_sad.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i just realized that princess chris legit is out of the picture now with all these ladies beside him

i aspire to be like rouge, damn

this is the most chaotic chapter ever lmao

It's gonna be hilarious when one of these days he just puts the whole harem out on the couch for misbehaving and they just slink out dejectedly.

Dex-chan lover
Rouge almost sells me as a potential isekai'd character as well. A lot of her attempts to appeal to Shirou sound like things you'd say to try and attract a normal guy, as opposed to one of this world's men.
she'd be equivalent of our men flaunting their dick size. also i doubt a woman from this world would be shameless enough to say all of that..

Contributor
@Nishivaly So I have now reached up to date with the translation and want to honestly say, you impressed me!
You don't know me, so you certainly don't know this but I very very rarely praise translators or scanlators, I would report them their errors and send them fixes but in this entire series I only noted 1 that was worthy to be noted... just 1.
Your diligence on continuing to bring out a flow of good quality translated chapters,
without the quality ever dropping even a bit!
It's such a rarity to see... this series is far from perfect, it has many flaws that cause it's potential to reach far from it's actual peak... but your translation alone made it still very worth it!
Each chapter I found myself praising you, and that you even go out of your way to upload and update the uncensored parts truly put you among the top of the 100k of groups, honestly if possible I would like to clone you and have you save countless series that need someone like you...

cough cough Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta cough cough a redo from chapter 25 since they started there to rewrite it and that absolutely embarrassingly horrible so...

Really mate, I hope you have a very, very great week and never lose that beautiful dilgence of yours~ c4793ba16cbce9adbe58dd8ee60f29d5bbfa1b70cd8f4aa616377e62433ed419.gif

Users who are viewing this thread