Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.
Yeah, and even if they weren't anything special, they're still made of metal, so he can use them as raw materials so his creation magic can make metal stuff more easily. But I guess he didn't want people getting suspicious by asking for more than one.
Gram is cute and nice and all, but I miss the pirate waifu-
Good news! The manga is soon going to take a break from Dungeon Island to show how the pirate waifu's revenge is going.
I wish this gets anime soon, then more Gram-sama doujin would be made<-- roundabout way saying not enough Gram-sama seggs scene
They'll fit one more in next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Was my thought also I mean the mana cost is heavy, but if the quality of gear is even reasonably good it should be both worth the effort in both experience and sellable goods.

Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The sword hold it grudge...
XD...
What an ungrateful sword. The MC thought it cool enough to look beyond it's ruined and rusty exterior, then restored it to it's former glory. Maybe it's previous condition was a result of its arrogance after being welded by a divine entity.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but stories with golem helpers are always super good.
I have to agree I can't think of a bad one of the several I have read.

On another note, this manga truly is always a treat to read, there is something so warm and fulfilling about it.

Thanks everyone at the Mascarada for the translation, I hope you all have an amazing year.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I agree, the other stuff should've been taken too. Swords, armor, whatever. Artifacts are nice, but he originally took the sword for scrap iron and now he doesn't even have that. Even if the rest are trash, he would still get useful materials. Or worst case scenario, cool decorations for his room and inn?

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter! I agree, the other stuff should've been taken too. Swords, armor, whatever. Artifacts are nice, but he originally took the sword for scrap iron and now he doesn't even have that. Even if the rest are trash, he would still get useful materials. Or worst case scenario, cool decorations for his room and inn?
Fix it all and arm his golems with mythical gear! :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread