Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Extra thicc girl the best
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.
I guess because those are spoils for the empire, and will be taken back to be appraised. Hence why the soldier said it wouldn't be a problem if it was just a rusty sword.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.
Why do that when he can just claim all the trash after they leave?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, while I won't say there isn't any need for money or weapons, just the fact that holy/divine weapons can be recovered from dungeon trash is rather important. Weapons and armor could be stockpiled or sold, trinkets and jewelry might have relevant abilities. And that ignores the fact that his repair skill let's him judge whether a item is even worth repairing before hand.

OTOH I would assume repairing a holy/divine artifact would be worth more experience then the creation of yet another golem.

Honestly the menagerie of golems he already has is getting a little on the alarming side as well. Soon the guards and delvers will start wonder if the unassuming guy behind the counter isn't more of a threat then the mobs in the dungeon.

I mean if him being a potential threat is a concern, adding multiple artifacts to his repertoire is going to make it worse.

And despite the size of his golem crews, none of them are made for combat. Even Iwao that were borrowed for dungeon delving was mainly used as meatshield for the soldiers rather than actual combat force.

Dex-chan lover
He found a treasure among "trashes" and didn't even bother to check the other stuffs? Really?

Bro failed perception check I guess
Or maybe just too focused on that one sword

Either way, it pains me

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the perfect gift for a limited-time lover you've barely known a month: A one-of-a-kind artifact that can change the political landscape merely by its appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Gram has a great personality, unfortunately a complete miss on the appearance but that's just my preference. I can get it though, the artist/author no doubt wanted some contrast compared to the other girls in the story. Looking forward to reading more as this has a nice mix of management sim and ero content.

Gram has a great personality, unfortunately a complete miss on the appearance but that's just my preference. I can get it though, the artist/author no doubt wanted some contrast compared to the other girls in the story. Looking forward to reading more as this has a nice mix of management sim and ero content.
What do you mean? Gram has SSS-tier looks.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if him being a potential threat is a concern, adding multiple artifacts to his repertoire is going to make it worse.

And despite the size of his golem crews, none of them are made for combat. Even Iwao that were borrowed for dungeon delving was mainly used as meatshield for the soldiers rather than actual combat force.
Not really. The point isn't necessarily to wear them himself. If they have useful effects, they can be equipped at need. It's already proven that useful items can be fount amongst the trash. It makes you wonder what other treasures are being smelted down for scrap.

Pft. Yeah, no. Wonder was disigned to be attack dog and bodyguard. Also it doesn't matter what their orignal intended purpose is or was. MC currently has around 20 to 30 assorted golems. Yes he uses them for mundane tasks like cooking and cleaning, but that in noway makes them any less capable of violence.

Point in fact his monkey golems hunt game for food and meeting an Iwao with a shield on a narrow path would be a daunting obstacle to deal with. And that says nothing about the borders they could rain down from the cliffs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not really. The point isn't necessarily to wear them himself. If they have useful effects, they can be equipped at need. It's already proven that useful items can be fount amongst the trash. It makes you wonder what other treasures are being smelted down for scrap.

Pft. Yeah, no. Wonder was disigned to be attack dog and bodyguard. Also it doesn't matter what their orignal intended purpose is or was. MC currently has around 20 to 30 assorted golems. Yes he uses them for mundane tasks like cooking and cleaning, but that in noway makes them any less capable of violence.

Point in fact his monkey golems hunt game for food and meeting an Iwao with a shield on a narrow path would be a daunting obstacle to deal with. And that says nothing about the borders they could rain down from the cliffs.

"Useful" is debatable, a sword that can wipe out undead isn't gonna do much if he never plan to go inside the dungeon, and I highly doubt equipment of knights trying to conquer a dungeon would have any effect he would want.

Hunting game i.e. weak animals is in no way comparable to actually facing threats, for one game animals won't have magic.
Boulders down cliff? Bruh the soldiers here first arrived in flying wyverns, if THEY rain attack magic from above what's he gonna do?

He will get into a fight in a few chapters, and let's just say the few golems he had as 'bodyguards' were useless

Dex-chan lover
the fact there was a high ranking angel's sword there, that means the rest of that "junk" might actually be extremely valuable as well once restored. it also brings to question what kind of monster is in that dungeon that was able to kill someone who was entrusted with such a holy relic. that means there's probably some kind of demon sealed in the depths of it that could potentially wipeout all of humanity if it were to ever get out. this is quite the big deal that should not be overlooked.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, and even if they weren't anything special, they're still made of metal, so he can use them as raw materials so his creation magic can make metal stuff more easily. But I guess he didn't want people getting suspicious by asking for more than one.

Good news! The manga is soon going to take a break from Dungeon Island to show how the pirate waifu's revenge is going.

They'll fit one more in next chapter.
What about Chris, is she still MIA?

Users who are viewing this thread