Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
"Useful" is debatable, a sword that can wipe out undead isn't gonna do much if he never plan to go inside the dungeon, and I highly doubt equipment of knights trying to conquer a dungeon would have any effect he would want.

Hunting game i.e. weak animals is in no way comparable to actually facing threats, for one game animals won't have magic.
Boulders down cliff? Bruh the soldiers here first arrived in flying wyverns, if THEY rain attack magic from above what's he gonna do?

He will get into a fight in a few chapters, and let's just say the few golems he had as 'bodyguards' were useless
O . o
And how's any of that disagree with what I've said. It's not that his golems are an actual threat, it's that they could be perceived as one. And he just keeps pushing out more.

As for any potential items that could be recovered. He repaired a divine artifact out of literal trash bound for the smelter or trash heap. And the only thing it costs him skill. Bit of time to touch the item and query a skill.

Dex-chan lover
O . o
And how's any of that disagree with what I've said. It's not that his golems are an actual threat, it's that they could be perceived as one. And he just keeps pushing out more.

As for any potential items that could be recovered. He repaired a divine artifact out of literal trash bound for the smelter or trash heap. And the only thing it costs him skill. Bit of time to touch the item and query a skill.

If they're not actual threat to anyone with combat experience, why would those people ever perceive them as threat ever.

Also this chapter already mentioned just repairing the sword alone took pretty much all his MP.
Y'know, the MP he would need to 'keep pushing out' more golems and such.
Sure he can identify them cheaply, but repairing is another matter and it's not like he has any real incentive to stand out more.

Dex-chan lover
If they're not actual threat to anyone with combat experience, why would those people ever perceive them as threat ever.

Also this chapter already mentioned just repairing the sword alone took pretty much all his MP.
Sure he can identify them cheaply, but repairing is another matter and it's not like he has any real incentive to stand out more.
Because they're golems. A magical construct that can move autonomously after given orders. Even if individually weak, quantity is it's own quality.

The MP spent on the repair job is a pittance compared to the time slot required. Neither time nor the mana are even that much of a burden either.

That being said, if it was me newly arrived on the island, the dude ordering around few dozen golems would stand out way more then some poor waif rummaging thrue the trash. As for incentives, gifting ancient relics to the girls he is sweet on sounds like an immensely satisfying incentive.

As an aside, I could honestly give two shits about what actually happens in future chapter. It's clear the author has his own priorities, but that doesn't necessarily make it right. Just means I would have gone a different direction for the stated reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Because they're golems. A magical construct that can move autonomously after given orders. Even if individually weak, quantity is it's own quality.

The MP spent on the repair job is a pittance compared to the time slot required. Neither time nor the mana are even that much of a burden either.

That being said, if it was me newly arrived on the island, the dude ordering around few dozen golems would stand out way more then some poor waif rummaging thrue the trash. As for incentives, gifting ancient relics to the girls he is sweet on sounds like an immensely satisfying incentive.

As an aside, I could honestly give two shits about what actually happens in future chapter. It's clear the author has his own priorities, but that doesn't necessarily make it right. Just means I would have gone a different direction for the stated reasons.

Quantity that he can't just make out of thin air, even more so if he goes and dump all his MP into repair.

MP spent on repair job is a pittance
chapter literally say he barely have enough MP to afford repairing the sword alone
bruh

You know he can also spoils them in other ways? Like, say, giving them special hospitality in his hotel that he's already doing? Or has been doing before this? Not to mention the gambling of collecting relics just in case some new girl want it vs just making something the girl actually want out of his MP (never mind that after the soldiers leave he's not gonna have a way to find more artifacts to repair because he's not going down that dungeon)

Sure you can have your idea of how it should've gone, I'm saying given his established character I think your idea isn't in his character.

EDIT: To add, a 'guy ordering around golem' IS already his surface setting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are you coming tonight? Yes -> Two days later. Hey now, we've missed out some important stuff there. A page or two of the horny shortstack losing control again is all that was needed.

Double-page supporter
The princess will sure be happy when her enemies gains a holy sword to fight against her.
Yes, that was my thought as well.

I seriously don't understand why he actually helps the empire. They clearly are the 'bad guys' of that world. Invaders that think of others as lowly, that think that everywhere they set foot on is theirs (this is literally what he was told, that since empire scouts set foot on the island that it's theirs), that promotes war crimes etc. And that is on top of them literally being the enemies of the woman he apparently genuinely fell for.

He didn't leave with her because he didn't think he could help her, instead being a handicap for her. Now, he's literally making it worse for her by giving her enemies superior weapons. That's extremely hypocritical.

What are you talking about. This was the mana and time cost for something a literal archangel created. Normal, or even magical weapons created by humans, wouldn't take more than 100-500MP and a few minutes to few hours. Repairing a plate cost him three times the MP cost to make it and only ten seconds.

You completely ignored this difference.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, that was my thought as well.

I seriously don't understand why he actually helps the empire. They clearly are the 'bad guys' of that world. Invaders that think of others as lowly, that think that everywhere they set foot on is theirs (this is literally what he was told, that since empire scouts set foot on the island that it's theirs), that promotes war crimes etc. And that is on top of them literally being the enemies of the woman he apparently genuinely fell for.

He didn't leave with her because he didn't think he could help her, instead being a handicap for her. Now, he's literally making it worse for her by giving her enemies superior weapons. That's extremely hypocritical.

What are you talking about. This was the mana and time cost for something a literal archangel created. Normal, or even magical weapons created by humans, wouldn't take more than 100-500MP and a few minutes to few hours. Repairing a plate cost him three times the MP cost to make it and only ten seconds.

You completely ignored this difference.
He almost definitely didn't think far enough to think that they are soldiers of the empire that imprisoned him and that the princess is fighting against. He just seems them as fairly friendly soldiers.

The sword knows.
LJTa3sPl.jpg
i know the left one is from fran, what's the right one?

Dex-chan lover
hey shy look with the big cheeks is to adorable.
Reminds me of the cheeks of the love interest of MC of ‘Please bully me, Villainess’ when the mc went back in time, had a cat spirit enter her, and she began nomming on the heroine’s cheeks…if I’m remembering correctly

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
Tho I wonder why didn't he request to see the rest of the items if he found out one amongst them belonged to an important person. One would reckon the rest of the swords and armors in the pile would at least belong to the man itself and his comrades. This just seems like an oversight.
Because they are part of the loot, they are not being thrown away: iron is always valuable, even in scrap form, because it is so much easier to reforge it, rather than smelting it from ore. When he asked for it, the guard wasn't really sure, then, after considering that it didn't looked that valuable, she decided it wouldn't be too much of a problem giving it to him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plus doesn't this bring up like a ton of questions? Why was it there? Did the Holy Knight die in that dungeon? What else can be found in the dungeon? If the Holy Knight didn't die in there, then how did the sword end up there? How did it end up in that state, since you'd think such an important item would have been hunted down by the church after it went missing, and they would have found it and taken good enough care to prevent it from rusting right? Surely the church had to have known where the knight was going before he died, so they should have known where to search right? Where did the dungeon as a whole come from? What the hell kind of creature was capable of killing the wielder of that sword? Just how dangerous IS that dungeon? Shouldn't they be asking so many questions right now?
ABSOLUTELY!
...or they could be fucking like rabbits...

Dex-chan lover
the sword is staring daggers at mc probably because he's a degenerate piece of relatable trash lmao

Double-page supporter
i know the left one is from fran, what's the right one?
The sword on the right is from Rance series. Just an advance warning, Rance series is 18+ due to sexual content, so if you do make a search...keep that in mind.

Dex-chan lover
He's focusing too much in this top heavy shorty... Sheryl, please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread