E-Rank Healer - Ch. 12

Considering how useless and lost cause Gran was, to be able to fight almost at Kaido's level, the boost recieved from the drug must be ridiculously high!!

That glare is a dead giveaway already. That old man seems suspicious as well. Maybe he is the one who made the viper pit. I just have this feeling for some reason. Idk, maybe its just me being overly anxious about things.

Dex-chan lover
Placing my bet on old man being the traitor.
There is never a good superior in same field as MC. It's just how this kind of stories go.

The culprit is probably either Sasha, Sarga or Mamari
Personally I think Sasha is the most suspicious one

Double-page supporter
So, they still let the cunt keep his life? When will you people learn from your mistakes? How in the hell is that country even existing anymore if they're that dumb?

Oh no, is this girl going to be another character that picks on the mc because of a misunderstanding or whatever, "I dOn'T rEsPeCt YoU bEcAuSe oF x ReAsOn"

Pls no, that's so annoying. You shouldn't judge people before you know them hoe

Dex-chan lover
Kaido to the rescue! I'm SO GLAD the Gran thing was cut short. I was so scared he would hypnotise Carol again! 😭

Dex-chan lover
this is why you should execute prisoners instead of keeping them locked up, he literally just broke out of prison and attacked MC and what do these people do? they lock him up again, i'm sure it's totally going to work this time

I bet Mamari is the one who made pit viper. I mean she looks like one (pit viper)

I got bad vibes from this mamari girl... and it’s really funny to see a lot of comments about shady mamari lol

Users who are viewing this thread