E-Rank Healer - Ch. 12

If he continues to exhaust his body strength by acting violently, he'll die? Wut? Maybe if there's something about mana and magic, but it doesn't even look like that's the reason. Eh.

Something that works slowly...fucking inhalant-type of drug. Knocks him out almost immediately.

In her flashback, her father specifically says it's their job to save people from the toxic medicine? What the actual hell? Not just save people from sickness, but "toxic medicine" specifically? Have drugs been that serious of a problem? Is this the British mass-drug dealing opium?

Double-page supporter
Odd that so many people are saying Mamari is suspicious. The impression I got was that her deal is "The current director is amazing (and I never saw the previous director in action)! There's no way some country bumpkin girl could deserve his respect, you're probably just overhyped!" or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit confused on why is this mamary person dressed up like Sarada even though he's a boy, until introduced as a she. don't blame me, that chest was too flat for me to recognize her a as a girl

Aggregator gang
@Doomer dont forget this dude can brainwash people and is a known offender to do it to entire towns and they just keep him in a normal jail with guards he can easily manipulate.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on a minute. He can hypnotize people, you know there's someone giving him pit viper and you want to send him to the royal capital? Isn't that really stupid? What if he hypnotize everyone all the way to the king and make you outlaws?

Take it from Serenity. Are you nuts?!!! The best thing to do is to interrogate him and then cut off his head.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Thanks for the translation! I suspect that old man is the culprit. Why would someone that powerful wants to investigate? Doesn't he have better things to do?

@zeroxjac My guess is, surely the capital has strong people who can deal with his power. That's probably the reason why they moved him there. I mean, "The Capital" is supposedly where the king is, there's no way their defense is that weak. Just my guess tho...

@Doomer they can still interrogate him for who gave him the drug. That is, if he still remembers.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a brief synopsis of this one again? The only thing I remember is this girl being a low ranked healer that started partying with a B-Ranked guy, they eventually became close, and some scumbag (I think the same guy from this chapter?) who she was in a party with before, tried hypnotizing or drugging her to stay with him or something? Or was it blackmail? Either way, it was some gross shit like that that you'd find in the pits of places like deviantart or something.

Users who are viewing this thread