E-Rank Healer - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
It’s like a 4v2, their positions are about equal to all four of you combined. There’s no reason to be afraid of them, just ignore them, you have more people and they trust you anyways.

Honestly, if anyone has people like that Mamari and the old man in their life, even if they are not villainous, they are simply toxic and should be cut ties with. Toxic people like them would act just like that, straight up deflecting, gaslighting and shifting blames onto other people, like when Carol had perfectly logical and sensible doubts about why her tea was different and never got an answer but somehow the whole thing became her fault for trying to paint Mamari as a villain. If anyone does that to you when you are being perfectly sensible and logical (which means ofc it's not questions like does this dress look good on me which some people have to consider if they should be honest or not given your personality and expected reactions, or having unfounded doubts based on personal insecurities and biases), you better know that they are not the kind of people you want to keep in your social life (I said social life because unfortunately there are people you can't simply cut ties with like colleagues/superiors/family).

Fed-Kun's army
"do you wish to pain(t) my disciple as the villain?"
oh hell naw your not gonna pull some of that bull shit

Well, I kinda enjoyed this for a while, but with this chapter, I'm done. That dumb af most likely villain director just pissed me off with that extremely dumb cliche line

It has had many annoying and forced cliche drama already, but this is too much now. This is just stupid, dropped. 6/10

Okay I'm not reading this for incredibly intricate plot, but that was a bit too obvious even for me lol

The antagonist are making my blood boil. They are lowkey one of the ******** ******* I've seen in fiction. In terms of arrogance and warped moral sense they come very close to Malty from "Shield Hero". Like what the hell is wrong with that people. The first group was a bunch of weaklings that manipulated people into making thinking they are strong, while treating the MC as trash, even though she was the healer/doctor who was soley responsible that they got so successfull. Well, lets be useless assholes, while treating the actual worthful person as useless. If thats not enough they manipulated her into following them for YEARS and even took all her achievements to rise up to rank C and B. Now you have a bunch of arrogant ******* who think lowly of our MC because she remained an E Rank for a long time. Like how immature and stupid do you have to be, that you could not consider the possibility that a person can actually be a talented person who just stayed E-Rank due bad circumstances. e rAnK bAd, yOu aRE jUst tAking adVanTagE oF s-rAnk. And that old dude also behaves like the biggest a-hole. He is dissappointed that the MC made a suspiscion , but he himself suspects her of thinking bad, without asking her honestly. It is so obvious that he and his pupil just want to dishonor and blame the MC. Like what the f*ck is wrong with that world. How can you bully a honest and kind person to such degree out of no reasons? F*ck it, I would probably go psycho in such environment and just massacre everyone.

Is the extracting method(or whatever), perhaps the same as making tea?(idk much about tea so sorry if I got anything wrong)

i get that the director is irritated but damn? to... say stuff like that when you couldve told carol and the group, right after you said you told mamari to collect kodama, that it's for an anesthetic youre developing?????? like she wasnt aware?? that you were doing stuff like that??? is mamari giving you head regularly or what?? i liked director sumthn at first but now... *sighs deeply in rightfully obvious disappointment* (i do hope hes just under a spell or sumthn bc to be the *insert his position* and to be that... man idk even know what to call it... isnt that like dangerous for the country? lol)

on the other hand, both the director and mamari couldve been the ones producing pit viper all along.

пиздец старпер взял обвинил ее из-за СВОИХ подозрений когда она нигде своих мыслей даже не высказала. от души, автор

Dex-chan lover
I still have money on "It's the Old Man" - I'm adding "And he's been dosing his travelling companions with pit viper to make them dependent on it"

Users who are viewing this thread