E-Rank Healer - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
a paper bag...? oh well, whatever...

Am I the only one that got pissed off at Mr. asshole for testing her?

I mean, you come uninvited into an acquaintance's house, point fingers at his lover and still have the boldness to challenge her to prove herself when she has *no* obrigations with said asshole?!

You would think the "being mind controlled by criminals for several years" would be enough to explain the low rank compared to abilities but that doesn't work as a plot hook I guess.

Dex-chan lover
um... she could have just taken the adventure exam from the start
Problem: Carol is E rank.
Solution: Take exam to raise rank.

why does she have to prove anything to anybody. who cares what random people think

Fed-Kun's army
but.. if she raised her rank,,,, the manga title will have no meaning anymore...right? XD

Dex-chan lover
Straight BURIED him in bear grade pepper spray dust!

@firosahoge forgive the poor girl for being a bit dense, she's been under the influence for years, and I don't doubt that part of that was keeping her locked down at E-rank so they could justify keeping her cut minimal. Those thought paths don't just vanish overnight. Plus she's been confident in her abilities for what, a week? A month tops?

More importantly, it wasn't that much of a problem until influential asshole B pointed it out, and she came to a solution in under ten minutes. So, she's actually pretty quick on the uptake here.

@fff123fff321 it's also not legally verified yet, and one of the key witness's testimony is subjectively compromised because of the rumors stemming from her current rank. Is this irony? I think it might be irony.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector I think firosahoge meant "Why do the bear grade pepper spray vs influential court mage" at all. Though I really think the whole part is more of a spur of the moment thing because the court mage was acting like an asshole.

Also, I really want to see the Hero(lol) party get executed or something.

Dex-chan lover
If she passes the exam, wouldnt the fundamental of the title end as well xD

Dex-chan lover
@Nep the why for that is pretty obvious. Court magician was the one setting the terms for his personal approval.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the obnoxious guy was still feeling alive after that improved tear gas thingie. As expected of a royal mage, I guess.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

*shrugs* Its not my question. Its the other guy's. Also I read the chapter once and I "felt like the real problem" wasn't the mage's personal approval but her rank. ""So rather than spend three days fighting the mage, just go take the exam, and rank up. Mage's argument of "because she is low rank" won't apply anymore and he would be forced to acknowledge her"". << Im typing it weirdly this way because I actually agree with you and/or feel that it is easier to wipe out the mage first, but im trying to argue for the people that question the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread