E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Carol is so cute! Kaido is cute! They both are so cute!! 😆 I really want Carol to take Kaido's offer of sleeping in his arms in the near future haha. I hope they can help the village

He offered his arms every night huh lol Smooth.
I'm not a fan of the time skip, but it really emphasizes how op the hero's charm ability was that it's only now starting to wear off. Poor Carol, mind f#cked for 2yrs and nothing to show for it but extreme anxiety and self-esteem issues.

Double-page supporter
Well that escalated quickly...

Side note I think with the lowered natural recovery of over doing potions, as well as over confidence, as well as ignorance of the monsters on that mountain. (She wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't a big concern, but they ignored her) The hero party just might be doomed. Karma.

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo : with regard to the monsters, if you look at the free (non-pay walled) chapters, in the prologue to volume 1 she states why she was concerned,
it was the worst time of year for traveling as they are actively hunting for winter food, and would almost certainly ambush the party in groups ranging from like 10 to potentially 100, from the non-paywalled "Hero" PoV chapters
they do get ambushed, and it looks like a small group completely overwhelmed the party on the first encounter, let alone the worst case scenario

@Meo well, if Kaido is with her by the time they meet again, then I'm sure Kaido will see Gran trying to "charm" Carol again and stop him or intervene somehow. Hopefully.

Ahhh, I'm really liking Kaido so much. I'm not opposed to time skips, but I seriously hope that their journey or their time together doesn't end any time soon.

Supporter
I bet he's some isekai'd hero. This story might be the adventure of them in the girl's view point.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how they use paper money and how the money is so worthless (100,000 rui for the random monster teeth), it's easy to see the kingdom is run poorly and the inflation is crazy. When you use precious metals for money, the situation is totally different. Of course if a catastrophe strikes, like severe famine, there could be a situation no amount of gold would buy enough food to feed a person, but it an external factor that hasn't got anything to do with the value of gold, per se, it's just that there's nothing to sell. However, that kingdom obviously uses fiat money if the monetary unit is so worthless. With bad economy, the money then quickly loses its purchasing power because it's not tied to anything concrete, like gold, only to empty promises by the kingdom.

@churrystar Lord Kaido is trying too hard. It's pretty hilarious. But I guess after all Carol went through, she wouldn't find it creepy but instead very reassuring.

WHICH PART OF HER ABILITY IS USELESS??

AND KAIDO U BEEECHHH, WHATS UP WITH THAT SMILE GADDAMIT?!

I'm re-reading and it's so tragic!! She is literally hiring him and paying him and still thinks of herself as the inferior party! I'm so sad!

I actually wish that we could have seen the four months of their travel. I want to see more of their dynamic when it's just the two of them. Also...he really wants that hug doesn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread