E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf : it was 2 years of charm, probably regularly re enforced
@dragonfbare : she was the healer for 2 years, so a but more then months, and her medicines were exceptional from the start (which is why they wanted her). It is something she would have been trained on for years before abduction by mind rape, and she would not have had the time to play around and experiment other then just get more efficient in making it due to the "demanding nature" of the old party, so likely no real or significant growth in her quality.

Dex-chan lover
4 months walking on foot?! Doesn't this world has any carriage?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 4 months, just like that, huh? That's fine. All the more time for the Charm effect to wear off.

I'm hoping Carol tells Kaido enough about her experiences for him to figure out and explain to her what the scumbags did, but we can take our time with that.

Romance...isn't really clicking yet, but we honestly don't need it. This is currently just a story about healing someone with destroyed self-esteem through kindness and friendship, and that's good enough.

Supporter
@sjmcc13 you're right, I overlooked the fact that they were already full restore pills in chapter one, thought she did that while traveling.

Dex-chan lover
How strong is that charm ability? I mean it’s now starting to wear off?

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer : repeated exposure over a long period (2 years) could easily lead to some long lasting issues...

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it's dangerous for Carol to meet with Gran again, she does not seem to have any immunity to his Charm spell.

Dex-chan lover
I believe in you carol! Break out of his mind control! !!
Also.. This new village. Oh my goodness.
Many thanks

¡¡¡I knew those shit bags were preventing her from leveling up!!! Fuck, I hope Kaido cut them into small pieces and become compost for Carol's herb garden.

And thank you very much.

Oof that 'open-arms-ready-to-hug' is so cute 😍
I can't wait for her to realize she was under a spell and get her revenge😤

Fed-Kun's army
I like this guys!
"Do you want to sleep here?" with open arms.
The best invite I ever saw! XD

Users who are viewing this thread