E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

You annoying piece of garbage

I say that but I wonder if he actually does know her true worth hence his efforts of constantly seeking her out and putting her under his spell

Double-page supporter
I really hope with chapter 6 ending like that that we don't have to wait another 20 days for chapter 7... <.<

Dex-chan lover
pls Kaido notice what this trash is doing and destroy him in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
thumb_bloody-hell-sippp-58238979.png

I just browsed through the raw of the next chapter and
it seems like she isn't freed from the bewitchment yet

Dex-chan lover
Now can we pls have the real hero kick that guy's shit in before he does something really bad to Carol

Seems to be bi-weekly sooo I guess 2 months of a pause is enough, we returning at chapter 10 or so. lol

@Origami_Delights
Thanks for the info! Can't say I'm too happy about those news though... Catching up with the raws during an arc I'm pretty sure I'll not like is a bit bothersome. Eh, hopefully the bastard gets whacked soon!!

Fed-Kun's army
I want to kill that guy, but let him know true suffering first before granting him a slow and immensely painful death, and even then it will be good for the likes of him, god damn human scum

Ugh, gross... I hope that Incubus-wannabe just dies after getting defeated by Kaido because I doubt he'll actually stay gone for good, especially if there's no way to seal his ability.

Aggregator gang
that son of a bitch is back again I bet his whole party got destroyed and now he realize how useful her knowledge is

Users who are viewing this thread