E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me our knight in black is going to take offense to this, lol.

Next chapter is also bad and this manga is monthly so chapter 8 is still not out.

im so confused what his motive is like is it related to her grandfather orr is he just running out of party members ORRR is he just doing this for fun?? like pitting all of the party against carol just to see her suffer??? tf???

There are only a few things that make me put manga on hold, brainwashing is one, 'fate' being real, tangible, and manipulatable is the one that gets me to out right drop things.

flash backs to escaflowne episode 17+ where the semi serious story goes stupid and then never recovers. was among the best anime I watched at the time, and fell to the pile of that is never getting watched again but I can't unwatch it.

@crustlessbread

My understanding is her medicine is really good, and they thought they replaced her with someone who can function in battle, but got screwed over by the monkeys hard and saw the value in having her around still.

Dex-chan lover
no no NO! god dammit, Kaido hurry up and kill this son of a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Many mixed feelings this time around.

Firstly, DAMMIT NO! NOT THIS BASTARD AGAIN.
Secondly, YES! THIS BASTARD AGAIN! I don't care if it's via Kaido or character development, let's wreck his (bull)shit!
Lastly, Carol was pleasantly competent the entire time, which I will always appreciate in a low self-esteem character.

Dex-chan lover
Of course we can't have a nice series about slowly recovering self-confidence without the fucking reason for it coming back every so often.
Of course we can't have him gravely injured when fighting against the ape.

I wish you got transformed into a chunk of flesh that only knows how to feel pain, you goddamn """""hero"""""

@crustlessbread honestly at this point it seems like an issue of a narcissist or some sort of kink LMFAO.... I don't know what he just did to her, but it seems vile. He probably enjoys it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually glad she got back to him.

Now Kaido have a legit reason to beat that bastard into meat chunks.

Users who are viewing this thread