E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@airantu
"Guessed"? I thought it was pretty obvious even from early chapters that Gran was very obviously and blatantly using some form of mind manipulation to charm Carol. Her constant inability to concretely understand her own feelings regarding Gran, and how she seems to remember all of Gran's abusive treatment positively, just scream of magical influence. I get that in real life, there are indeed cases of people being held against their will and remembering their captor positively, but this did not feel at all like that.

Fed-Kun's army
People who use attraction magic to such an extent, and putting them constantly down to manipulate them are the worst. The mountain apes should have just gotten him instead. (╬°▽°)

@Rei893, oh when did a bad guy, fuck the shit out of the main chick so much that she fell in love with him? Cause i must not be reading the same manga.

Dex-chan lover
Judging from what we've seen of Kaido, I'm assuming he's either a noble of high birth, or has connections to many such nobles.

In which case, Gran probably stepped on a land mine.

Dex-chan lover
And one just like that the "hero" party disappeared ...
I was sure he used charm on her ..

Aggregator gang
Good luck surviving our boi, because he's fast as fuck and he's coming for that hero booty.

Didn't they travel cross continent to get back to her town while that guy was going the other way? Can he fucking fly or what?

Dex-chan lover
@Tacred I think it said they were going to cross the mountains but Carol was worried about the mountain apes.
I really hope this dick get the shit kicked out of him or something soon.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80
I'm still mostly convinced that Kaido is actually an isekai protagonist. In which case, mr. "hero" wishes he was just a noble or royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread