E-Rank Healer - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was obvious something like that would happen, one way or another, but....
Sigh. Remarkable display of cheap drama. The story also kicks itself in the nads, considering that it inserted an OPMC that'd resolve all conflict immediately. Now it's just a waiting game.

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy, and here I was thinking how a nice series this is and how I liked th mind-healing aspect of the story..... aaaaand we get this fucking guy again. Better get that sword extra sharp Kaido, you will have some fuckers to kill.

Double-page supporter
I have to agree with Jutland. Incubi presumably act out of necessity. This fuck seems to enjoy what he's doing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tacred yeah they traveled for months before going for mountain apes, either they traveled for months again after getting the mission or the mountain apes decided to relocate in the same direction and dragged the "hero" guy with them. Timing seems really weird.

Nooooooo! I'm praying Kaidou turns around to ask something he had forgotten and see this and rescues Carol. If not, then I hope they run into each other soon. Carol might not turn up later, he should know there's a problem and go find her.
Aaaaaah, I want to see Kaidou confronting that guy and rescuing Carol. (I just hope Carol won't cause much problem for him. And I think if Kaidou sees her, he might be able to negate that weird spell Gran or whatshisname has over Carol.)

Fed-Kun's army
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!! 1 FCKING MONTH FROM NOW TO READ CHAPTER 8 !!!!! FKKKKKKKKKK

Dex-chan lover
gah, i wanna skin that guy alive, such trash, he cant appriciate a girl at all...

Dex-chan lover
vvT0665.gif

😠No I don't want to wait another month to see kaido beat the crap out of this asshole 😠😠

Users who are viewing this thread