E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Come on! As soon as Carol gets over Gran another problem is shoved right in there.

Fed-Kun's army
HEELLL YEEESSSHHH!! THE OTP IS SAILING!!!
.... is it too fast though? Oh well, all is well~

and SERVES THOSE JERKS RIGHT!
Though i feel like they need to get more punishment though..

also..new enemy/rival?

Dex-chan lover
LN synopsis suggest this should be the end of source LN Vol 1.
There's 2 more books the manga can cover.

I could’ve and would’ve accepted this as the last chapter. But noooo. That last page had to be included. DONT DESTROY THE LOVE!!

Group Leader
Prediction: it will turn out that the person meant "I don't like [someone of her skill just being E-rank]."

Group Leader
This is honestly one of the series I look forward to most right now. Can't wait for more updates. QvQ

Dex-chan lover
JUSTICE!!! Justice has been served! But now what?

Another low-life? Is there no end to them?

bruh that mage crow guy at the end looks like the douche party member's bro
but i really how carol and the dude's relationship is built on mutual support for each other:))))

@givemersspls disagree. For me it seemed like a very good analogy to being in a abusive relationship for a long period. You lose sense of yourself, is as if you are under a spell, and if even with help is so hard to get out, imagine without it. There is no shame in having people caring about you.

She saved Kaido as well, if I remember correctly, quite some times. Their first encounter was her saving his life from dying of poisoning.

And even if I don't like the sequence for a number or reasons, playing the damsel card wasn't one of them, because they didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread