E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
oh thank god i just read this all in one guy, HELL YEAH THE EVIL GUY AND HIS PARTY ARE TOAST!!! and they told each other they love each other!!! WOOOOO i just found this but i love carol and kaido oh my god fadlkjfdklj THAT KISS

thank you very much for the update~~~

The story could have just ended this chapter .. The author had to drag it on.. 😔

Dex-chan lover
a headline:
an NTR bastard deceives townspeople and got arrested

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, I will consider this the end. Good run.

By the way, wasn't there a whole backstory with the monkeys and his charm backfiring, according to the 'spoilers' some people posted on the other chapters?

Dex-chan lover
This is medieval society, right? Off with their heads!

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls but she did break the spell herself? Kaido just gave her the push to finally break that final string, he even said it himself that to break the fascination magic the person him/herself have to regain their own will.

on another note, I'm so happy they can be together again 😄

Fed-Kun's army
no! black Zenitsu, bad black Zenitsu!

But oh well hes gonna get morally trashed so hard its gonna be hilarious or he just becomes a wrench in the works and latches onto the mighty protection of our female lead, because hot damn she has some serious high quality skills

That last page... I don’t like where this is going, I saw enough of that type of page in the other mangas to know what is going to happen. FOR GOD’S SAKE, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!

Double-page supporter
this feels like deja vu with the fascination magic, only now she's treated better

Users who are viewing this thread