E-Rank Healer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one unsatisfied with the beating?
Sure the party member got one hit but Gran just got kicked down and then got arrested, seems not enough to me for those years (?) he treated CarolšŸ˜‘

Dex-chan lover
There were better raws here: https://rawdevart.com/comic/e-rank-healer/chapter-8/

Dex-chan lover
a light beating was so unsatisfying, I wanted them to clearly suffer.

Using charm magic on the population and faking their rank should lead to execution if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
here come another rank-S to start shit, and probably another 8 of them, most likely he has a S-rank ally

She doesnā€™t take a proper test regardinh to her rank, i wonder what her actual rank.

jak

Contributor
Called it on Kaido being S rank.

Plot Twist: He used more powerful fascination magic on her so she still under a spell.

Dex-chan lover
Cut the last page and make it The END lmao :v another arc? Damn hope its another happyend too xD

Double-page supporter
More of a loser than one ever expected

Dex-chan lover
The next time this gran guy appears, he'll have whatever kingdom that captured him under his charm.

Fed-Kun's army
Thick as flies these little losers calling themselves adventures are...squash one group of them and another decides to show up...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully it's not another retard who literally goes out of his way to mess with someone else.

Clash of interests is another matter entirely.

Also nice to know the spirit girl isn't as much of an ass as we thought.

Dex-chan lover
YEEAAAH! Double-confession!

Glad we got that out of the way. And as far as Carol freeing herself goes, she showed a lot of independence. The nature of charm magic made it basically impossible for her to escape on her own, but Kaido honestly only gave her a little push and even before then her ego was struggling against it on a subconscious level.

She told Gram off saying everything she needed to say, so it was all great. Though...yeah. That's not nearly enough retribution against those bastards. I wonder if there's any way to get karma to bite them even harder? I was envisioning stuff like a mob of people mauling them all to death or something.

Come to think of it...just what was their plan when it came to faking their ranks? Like...sure, lie all you want. It doesn't make you magically not be shmucks whose competency is far below the level of quests you're given. Unless Carol seriously hardcore carried the team just that much.

@Parnifia Yeah, I agree. That would be the more fun development. "Someone of this skill is merely E-Rank? This is an outrage." I wouldn't mind reading a story where she's not E-rank, even if it no longer matches the title.

The story could have ended after that double confession and I'd be alright!

I bet this next person looks down on her because he thinks she's really E-rank, when she should be ranked MUCH higher due to her skills.
Oh, this next person has the hots for Kaido in some way I bet.

Since this first arc was about Carol finding her own pride and recovering her self-esteem and finally being free once and for all from Gran, Iā€™m thinking that this new arc might deal with another side effect from her time with the first party: her E-Rank, as the result of having her achievements being stolen from her old ā€œā€ā€comradesā€ā€ā€. Hopefully now our girl gets the recognition and rank she rightfully deserves!

Double-page supporter
Chill out new character, focus on the news of them taking credits unfairly too!

Users who are viewing this thread