E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Where was my cute, cosplaying teacher when I was getting rammed in the butt by memory pointers in university? All I got was a 70 year old german dude :meguuusad:

Though, to be honest, prof. Hans was an excellent teacher.
I recall being on the opposite end, my university hired senior students to help freshmen and sophomores through memory pointers. I would say they were all male, because the department skewed very heavily that way. The few female students were able to always get free tutoring, on the other hand.

At least your professor was excellent. My Algorithms Teacher was a hardcore researcher, whom failed everyone in his first iteration of the class, then passed everyone in his second iteration of the class, then applied a bell curve artificially from that point onwards to ward off future complaints because of the sheer number of angry complaints.

He quit teaching less than 2 years later and went into private research.

Dex-chan lover
The legs have talked, and you can't defy the talking legs!

ZbQeAYg.png

Dex-chan lover
Shes one of the best MCs ive seen in a slice of lice manga recently and i relate to this guy more than i should lmao
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure she'll be a fine teacher tho hopefully they'd also have papers to where he could actually use as opposed to "i took private lessons" or so, unless there's some kinda 'test' in some programming jobs that you could pass or so to work on. Bc otherwise he'd prolly need some kinda 'side hustle' jobs. wonder how many places in japan where ppl could sell plasma/semen if they were desperate enough

oof that ex boss? beiong on the volume 3 cover seems like it'll be annoying if he shows up too much versus him getting a 'downfall'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She is right but not right too. It goes against the boss' intention to make school for mid-tier programmer who stuck in a rut. It's good as manga plot tho. But in reality it may cause every dumb newbie coming expecting to be taught from scratch, when the boss actually want to teach the cool stuff to people who can understand it.

Considering the problem for this guy, who actually want people to meet up for programming, maybe they can capitalise this by making Grindr for programmers

Users who are viewing this thread