easy games for beginners?

I want to get into (Serious) gaming . (ive been mostly on and off playing with kids from school) so i need a easy engaging and good game.

Double-page supporter
What's your platform? PC? PS? XB? WU? If it's PC, what are the specs?
What genres do you like? Action, shooters, fantasy, strategy?
Single Player or Multiplayer?
AAA or indie?

being serious, do not try dark souls, demon souls, or any other game that has a reputation for being too hard or needing an easy mode. red dead redemption 2 is a pretty engaging game and is fairly easy, but it can be pretty bloody and language so best to not play with kids. i would also say the witcher series (very engaging), but has some violence and that sexy sexy time with women. mafia definitive edition is a great game with a great story. mature, but it is fairly easy, there are difficulty options. it is very driving focused, and the hardest mission, i would say, would be the race mission.

among us is a nice game. not that "serious" but can be, with like top tier liars and detectives.

Define 'serious' in the context of gaming.

I hope it's not to be called pro.

Personally I think one can only call themself a Pro gamer if they can earn real money through gaming.

There's a limit to the e-games that have tournaments with money prises. But quite a lot actually : Top earning games in 2020

Or some stream their gameplay, earning adds-revenue if they have enough followers.

Darkest dungeon.

Jokes aside, go for some gba games with an emulator. That console has real gems.
Zelda, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Mario, and a large etc.

@iwannareadmangayea
Well you can download epsxe(recommended for android) or another PSX emulator and download game from coolrom or another website
A game called suikoden & suikoden II
I recommended it

Dex-chan lover
If you're trying to get into 'serious' gaming the first step should be to stop trying to find easy games. They get boring fast what you need is some challenge I can't begin to describe the joy of finding a similar or more experienced player for me to duel.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmmmmmm if you like single player games and like fantasy and like story I would recommend something along the lines of the wither 3(don't play one or two they suck dicks especially one I want my 50 cents back) there is also divinity original sin 1&2 if you like arpg with a kind of turn based combat system,also divine divinity and baldurs gate and Arcanum if you want retro fantasy , if you want giant open world rpg third person quick real time combat I would recommend ff15 honestly it is a very good game. And the story isn't bad. and the royal edition adds so much content for you and enables you to play as other characters so you can't go wrong with it and it is also one of the best looking games out there so do give it a try. As for fps I don't really play that but if you want my recommendation you could play payday2 with your friends that is all I can think of other than dead island which is really fun to play with friends and wack zombies together

I guess that is all tell me if you want more and what genre I have ALOT
@iwannareadmangayea

Users who are viewing this thread