Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology - Vol. 5 Ch. 7 - The Promise I Made to Eve (Itou Hachi)

Dex-chan lover
Those kisses, ah so sweet and cute.

Scrapped? Poor Eve. ;-; That part destroyed my heart but the ending healed it again.

Now Eve is the small one it seems, haha. What a turnaround. Great story as always from Itou Hachi.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I got it backwards, so that caught me by surprise
pretty good ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑,

Supporter
Interesting, I actually own all five of the English volumes and this story isn't actually included. I suppose with the lolicon I can't be too surprised. A shame, cause it was a nice little read, if a bit bittersweet.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I suspected something was up when nobody explained what she meant in the interview and Eve said she learned it from a magazine instead of her grandma.

And even though I was expecting something I would never expect this, amazing Itou Hachi.

Group Leader
PAIN! Although I wonder why she made the new Eve small and not similar to the original.

Dex-chan lover
People have mentioned some kind of twist but it seemed pretty straightforward to me. Did I miss something? The story starts after the girl has successfully resurrected Eve, then we see the events leading up to Eve's death, then back to present day for the ending, right?

Dex-chan lover
Of course we missed the part where she brutally murders her mother and hides the corpse where it ends up never being found. At least, that's my headcanon and I'm sticking to it.

Dex-chan lover
as expected, itou hachi always deliver onee-loli
regardless the mom planned to scrap eve to push her daughter into great scientist of she's a bad mom with no redeeming feature, the mom deserve a punch
or perhaps the mom just jealous her loli daughter got stolen away by the android

Dex-chan lover
I just logged in to find a new Itou Hachi chapter. This made my day.

So cute, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread