EDEN - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Shion

Don't like this chapter, the bias is too strong I would rather he kill her mercilessly just like her brother

ya... this is like when a MC has no problem killing all the henchmen leading up to the the big bad boss, then refuses to kill him because -*generic killing is wrong rationale*- and the boss escapes, killing more good people along the way.

The MC is sexist and needs a lesson in equality imo; hot chicks don't get free passes for mass sadistic torture, experimentation, and murder for petty reasons, even with a tragic backstory. /coolmotivestillmurder

unfortunately, that wound looks super shallow so she'll probably survive and be 'redeemed' smfh

Group Leader
He should probably have realised that she was unredeemable, kill her intentionally and then be depressed for a while, because he couldn't save her before she became a monster.
I hope she died for real, but him doing the killing might have been better, I think. I actually think her "killing herself" with his sword is worst. A psycho like this would never do that.
Or is the author saying that a random showing of compassion by a random guy that killed your brother can actually undo rape PTSD and years of torment?

I the author wants to add more "that lady can't really be evil, even though she tortured and killed 100s of people, most innocent. She can't be evil 'cause she's a woman and sexy and cute and she has a sad backstory" please don't.
Just stick to male villains. Please.

Aggregator gang
Did he really get that attached that fast to her?
I don't know, her brother did bad things and he killed the brother.
The sister did bad things and he wants to save her?
I dunno something feels off, and feels like he favors saving damsels/girls

So, because she went through some shit, all her murders are justified?
Her brother went through the same thing, but I guess since he didn't have boobs, MC didn't even care and just cut him down.

I am as annoyed as a lot of people here about how this went down, but what I have been told is that intent is the most important think when considering actions. She wanted to be better so that makes her good, her brother didnt so he wasnt. Very hard concept for Westerners to wrap their minds around.

Dex-chan lover
yep what @Merilirem said, its also very normal for japan to do the: 2 chars under the same circumstances,the guy is just plain evil but the girl is just corrupted but still good deeeeeeep inside.

I mean a lot of crazy girls in manga get redeemed coz they showed some kind of remorse, but the guys are almost never redeemed, if they had a reason for going the way they went, it always end in : ''I can't go back, this is the path i chose'' so their redemption is just dead, Weird but what can we do.

So... the guy gets instantly eliminated while the girl gets heard out. Getting fairly fucking annoyed with this pattern

Double-page supporter
"Sorry babe I was stuck in beginner town training in autistic MC sword style"

shion: I want to be salveted
MC: oh, she still have a good heart in the end. I can still save her.
me: oh yeah, what a lame end, but MC has to kill her, so she can be set free.
MC: I will only destroy the weapon! AND save her poor selve (and make her my harem member)!
me: WTF! Such a naive hero, I hope he doesnt get fooled by her and get backstabed!
Shion: *kills herself*

ME: ....Im done here, I cant watch this fawk anymore....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I came across this chapter without having read the story before it and couldn't really understand the hatred for MC's stance. Now that I've read it all now and just taking Shion's own words at face value there is no reason for MC to treat her any differently than the scum he has already killed. Shion is no better or worse than Leon. They both lead a party into a trap, lol they both even use poison and two weapons.

Both should've been given the why are you betraying us and then the kill move equally.

This was good until the shion stuff came up. Dumb af forced drama. This shit was a waste of 30 minutes..

Users who are viewing this thread