EDEN - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Shadow's Cheif I

Dex-chan lover
zeffer is chaotic neutral person

i like his design, visual and personality

if I keep this bookmarked or not will depend solely on the MC accepting or not zeffer's partnership to be honest.

"I'm just partnering with the kidnappers, torturers, rapists, and murderers as a means to an end."

Oh yeah that totally makes it okay.

this guy and his "means to an end" way of thinking is not a red flag, at all!

Aggregator gang
This is a typical story with a typical MC, he will not accept the partnership. It's really that simple.

The last few chapters had been a mess (especially the ones about dat girl that just died) and too all over the place for my taste. Maybe if they took more time to establish things better rather than rush through everything to fit in as much cliche as possible it could be better, but right now this is more of a parody of how things usually are in 30+ volumes of shonen manga condensed into into 3 volumes for giggles

Dex-chan lover
Well he has to take the offer for now :eek: (right?.. considering he's poisoned an all?)

So, women who attack him with intent to kill are murdered and mourned and men who attack him are murdered and scorned. Nice double standard there author-san. I don't expect this to devolve into masturbatory escape-fantasy at all.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still a bit irked how much he grieved for some random girl who tried killing him.
Hopefully he joins the guy.

The irony is as much as sexist the author is, people getting offended by it are sexist themselves.

Dex-chan lover
damn it, we need a tag for pushover protagonist. I'm so fed up with this.

Dex-chan lover
what BS is this?
gathering psycho as a means and you're not a psycho himself?

Users who are viewing this thread