EDENS ZERO - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Sword of Edens

she was the girl that disguised herself as homura in the VR game right?

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot about her! that's Amira right ? the one who can disguise herself

I guess labilla is still being tortured then?

Contributor
I like how all the first three fights were highlighted while Witch just bodies the tear guy.

Also, what is Mashima and his fetish for groups of four with some sort of elemental theme?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

Classic JRPG thing. Nothing to do with Mashima himself.

Unless you're forgetting Golbez's Four Lords of the Elements from old Final Fantasy?

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel @xyzzy
I think it all comes back to the old concept of Shi Tennou that actually stems way back from Buddhism or something. There's a trope page for this IIRC

I remember this Big 4 thing was evident in older stuff like GetBackers and even Kenshin.

I can accept that characters looks the same but I draw the line on using the final ability called “fairy/Eden” glitter.
I mean where’s Erza bring her back first

Also the four fetish is like a true and test thing my creators use, like of all the four heavenly generals in demon king settings or the four elements, even the four turtles, get heck even four musketeers (the title is three but it’s a lie).

Group Leader
Plot twist after plot twits.... start to wonder if this is intended plot or there's no plot....

Group Leader
@DrDuckling This is Mashima Hiro we're talking about.
He probably planned for all these plot twists, but his hack writing ability doesn't allow him to see the shortcomings of this method (and how much retconning he ends up doing along the way).

In other words, I think he planned it, but he's bad at it!

Seriously, Drakken didn't know they were going to invade his ship nor that they would try to rescue the B-cuber girl.
WHY WOULD HE HAVE HIS SHAPE SHIFTER MINION PRETEND TO BE THE GIRL HE KIDNAPPED IF HE DIDN'T KNOW THEY WOULD COME FOR HER!?

Double-page supporter
oh so the real girl is still getting tortured? how did they know to switch her out

but why couldn`t Homura use the same moves in the previous world? It`s not like she learned them after Rebecca told her about elements. And it is still her first time fighting Sylph.

Users who are viewing this thread