EDENS ZERO

@stebsis I gave it a 10 just to increase the average. It is not a work of art but I think it reserves a strong 7 rating. The recent chapters alone are better than Fairy Tail.

Is the number change? I'm sure remember rebecca number last chapter was 29... But i goes up to 30. Has anyone realize it?

Fed-Kun's army
so mashima is drawing this and 100 year quest at the same time? damn man must have a lot of assistants

@BuyuluMahmut Better than Fairy Tail ? Nope not even close in case you don't know Edens Zero manga was responsible for what happend to the final arc of Fairy Tail

Hiro Mashima rushed through the chapters halfway because he wanted to create this poor excuse of space manga
he scrapped FH Zeref vs Acnologia just to create this lame manga.

I've yet to see a arc in EZ closer to Tartaros arc from original Fairy Tail and FT has so many Great arcs , Edens Zero holds no candle to the original Fairy Tail and not even to the canon sequel manga

EZ is at best very early early levels of quality , and that's it.

FT and FT 100 YQ is masterpieces compared to EZ. and I'm caught up and dropped Edens Zero in it's latest chapter until Mashima gives us the ending and the final fight FT 100 YQ deserves in the very final chapters Until then I will forgive Hiro.

Even Rave Master is better, I'm not a hater but I'm still upset to this day since 2017 ( the ending of FT manga ) the way Mashima rushed the arc just to make this Space manga.
That's what happend.
But I respect your opinion.
None of us would be fighting each other if Mashima had moved everything in correct order without any rushing

Power Uploader
@LuffyxNami00
Even Rave Master is better
You do realise that Rave Master is masterpiece in itself, and when compared to FT that half way got into a lvl of fanservice garbage and friendship bullshit it's miles above?

@Big_Boss Yep I'm well aware of that I finished Rave manga years ago

The fanservice you're speaking of is part of Fairy Tail since the begining it's nothing to complain of FT has Ecchi genre

Sure the fanservice got out of hand like in the fight with Larcade Yukino , Kagura , Sting, or like that time in Future Rogue arc Lucy appeared at Natsu in the middle of the battle,

but the fanservice has been part of Fairy Tail since the begining the sequel has been doing a good job so far not to overdo it except the start of the sequel

The Power of Friendship didn't start until Natsu vs Zero the final battle and yet it still wasn't overused that much until Alvarez

Fairy Tail has many good arcs than bad arcs Just now 100 Years Quest is redeeming Alvarez's rushed ending/rushed final fights
by balancing the Power Scaling , PoF gotten a huge nerf , No bs nakama wins yet , There's Teamwork just like the Early level of Fairy Tail

If Alvarez was kept going the same pace like it started it would've gotten a decent ending , I aren't saying Alvarez was perfect it has it's problems

but a lot of other FT arcs are still much better than what we got in halfway of Alvarez Empire I apologize if my previous post seemed offensive

Dex-chan lover
So erm... I dropped this and haven't look back since.... Need people opinion whether it's good or not since I'm not huge fans of FT, but really like Rave Master.

Users who are viewing this thread