EDENS ZERO

Double-page supporter
@Krait There are plenty of other manga authors do this, not only Mashima. Look at Gosho Aoyama's MCs, Conan, Kaitou Kid and Yaiba's faces all look like each other, Sayaka and Ran too, and the characters from Yaiba and Kaitou Kid also appear in Detective Conan. Even the father of manga, Osamu Tezuka created a Star System where his characters from other manga are reused in his newer works like Hosuke and Wato from "The Three-Eyed One" appeared in Black Jack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka%27s_Star_System

Found this because of the Sci-fi tag.

Not sure if I want to read this one. Was following FairyTale in the beginning (like over 10 years ago) but never attracted to battle stories. I think I stopped at book 4 or 5. (The real paper ones). Never bothered with Rave.

I guess I should try a couple of chapters. Need to keep an open mind. 😁

Its just Fairy Tale repackaged with a different tittle and plot. Same relationships structure with characters of the same design. The power of friendship is also strong here which is sad because that them didnt age well. Overall, its a decent enough manga, but if you read Fairy Tail or didnt like it, I wouldnt recommend it.

Guys i loved rave master(it is one of my favourite manga),but Fairy Tail...i don't like talking about it...
Anyway is EZ worth in your opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread