Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?! - Ch. 4 - Recruit

Dex-chan lover
He dodged the harem good job author im tired of the harems.
There are tons of stories with and without harems...

Though, honestly, I feel like mangadex should try to add some filters... so we can skip some series from showing up...

Personally, I hope they date soon... please don't drag sh*t out...

Dragging out romance seems much more of a problem them anything else...

Dex-chan lover
it's pretty funny that the only thing that makes this manga stand out is the most committed relationship between the mc and his childhood lover since the beginning. I hope we just keep having that with cute interactions between them being most of the focus apart from the fantasy (plus them being a properly declared couple)

if that goes down the drain for a harem it's time to drop this lol

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wanting this not to be a harem, I have some suspicions you're wishes are going to be dashed. Not sure how 'harem' it'll be (I've not seen the novel), but considering the synopsis literally describes him having multiple girls in his party and the bubble of the novel's cover shows at least one other girl?
Yeah, don't count on it remaining as is.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wanting this not to be a harem, I have some suspicions you're wishes are going to be dashed. Not sure how 'harem' it'll be (I've not seen the novel), but considering the synopsis literally describes him having multiple girls in his party and the bubble of the novel's cover shows at least one other girl?
Yeah, don't count on it remaining as is.
He can have a bunch of female companions but still be in a committed relationship with childhood friend. Similar to Ikki Kurogane in Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

Dex-chan lover
He can have a bunch of female companions but still be in a committed relationship with childhood friend. Similar to Ikki Kurogane in Chivalry of a Failed Knight.
Yes, but a harem tag basically only need multiple girls interested in one guy. I'm just saying don't count on it.
Edit: Checked the Alphapolis tags, Harem is listed.
Note that this is from a machine translation, but in the longer synopsis: In addition, the most beautiful women in the world will love him so much that he will have a fluffy pink day.

Dex-chan lover
If Tyler straight up wants to do some adult wrestling with her, then this series will immediately solidify itself as a 10/10. I doubt that'll happen, either by some silly misunderstanding or by getting cat-blocked by Kyu-chan, but man, it'd be refreshing to see a MAN as the protagonist once in a while rather than just another kid.

Dex-chan lover
The writing for this chapter is so sloppy. There wasn't any real sense of danger because the fight happened too quickly (4 pages if you only count MC stepping in) with only 2 chapters of build up before hand. And worse of all MC was somehow recognized by the nation for killing a boss-type monster with a half-baked explanation (not even rumors or suspicions of foul play)

Dex-chan lover
it's pretty funny that the only thing that makes this manga stand out is the most committed relationship between the mc and his childhood lover since the beginning. I hope we just keep having that with cute interactions between them being most of the focus apart from the fantasy (plus them being a properly declared couple)

if that goes down the drain for a harem it's time to drop this lol
It's not like loyalty is that rare... rather, it's the fact that the girl that obviously liked him actually chose to stick with him rather than just stay with the abusive party...

Dex-chan lover
Feels very rushed... only 4 chapters in and the MC is already OP, got the love of the childhood friend, escaped the dungeon where he was abandoned, cured the little sister, punished the Bully and made a harem... that would be the development of 20+chapters from any other generic op manga...

Dex-chan lover
Feels very rushed... only 4 chapters in and the MC is already OP, got the love of the childhood friend, escaped the dungeon where he was abandoned, cured the little sister, punished the Bully and made a harem... that would be the development of 20+chapters from any other generic op manga...
I for one would rather the pace be like this than glacially slow like Rent-a-Girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Literally the only decent thing in this pile of crap is the childhood friend.
I'm pretty sure we won't dodge the harem either. The busty woman is in the manga cover you know....

Users who are viewing this thread