Ee, Nouryoku Nashi de Party Tsuihousareta Ore ga Zenzokusei Mahoutsukai?! - Ch. 7 - The Search

Dex-chan lover
I cannot take the MC seriously with name like that, like seriously, Tyler? Fantasy whatever world and you have a kid with Tyler as a name, only Kyle would be worse maybe.

Supporter
I cannot take the MC seriously with name like that, like seriously, Tyler? Fantasy whatever world and you have a kid with Tyler as a name, only Kyle would be worse maybe.
a48.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ok but like this time he cant get away with just a Demotion lmao like holyyyy
He'll get a stern talking to and has to pinkie promise not to do it again.

Man, how is this seinen manga? It feels like one of those shounen mangas with MCs who can't kill (a murderer/psycopath), can't punish (because they ain't the law, and vigilanteeism is bad, mkay), and can't use their powers if the outcome is too hardcore and gets denied publishing by an editor.

Power Uploader
Ugh. Author should’ve at least told the reason for kidnapping those girls before ending the chapter. I don’t see any that much of a reason for involving those girls and not even challenging the MC to watch him frustrate or anything like that.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes of course. The dude got off the deep end and went psycho sadistic shit for no reason whatsoever.
The entire thing with the coninuos flash travel and the spirit cat tracking was pointles and retarded too.
The MC is a fucking goody two shoes moron that "stopped the punch". SHould have just socked him once and got the police involved immediately

This manga doesn't deserve a 1, it deserve a negative scoring. Unfortunately I can't give a negative scoring so a 1 it is.

I wished this group would spend at least 30 seconds proof-reading each page before asking for money. I having a hard time understanding what the fuck is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Could be worse...

...he could've been named Kevin

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes of course. The dude got off the deep end and went psycho sadistic shit for no reason whatsoever.
The entire thing with the coninuos flash travel and the spirit cat tracking was pointles and retarded too.
The MC is a fucking goody two shoes moron that "stopped the punch". SHould have just socked him once and got the police involved immediately

This manga doesn't deserve a 1, it deserve a negative scoring. Unfortunately I can't give a negative scoring so a 1 it is.
Tell me you didn't even read the chapter without telling me you didn't even read the chapter.

The flash travel was in order to explain him not missing the match; the spirit cat was so he could find the psycho since he had no idea where he was; the punch wasn't stopped, the MC had full intentions of socking him in the stomach and the guy dodged it last second.

Look, if you don't like the manga, it's fine, it's fair, it has many shortcomings and even if it didn't it doesn't have to be everybody's cup of tea. But don't go twisting reality in order to justify your salty comment, it just makes you look edgy.

Next time, just say you don't like it and move on with your life.

Users who are viewing this thread