Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 31.5 - Afterword

Fed-Kun's army
The author wanted a happy ending let’s just go with that 🀝

Also thank you for translating it all so quickly! This is what I read during my short breaks at school while procrastinating doing work lmaoshdhjdidn

Thankyou so much for ur hardwork!

I almost cried when the author mention that Jaekyung had many talents such as singing if only his father doesn't force him to study, he will experience many enjoyable things πŸ˜” just why :(

Thank you so much for the translation.
You did a really great job

Aaww dmn it. I would have loved to see him slowly but at a fast rate descend to madness first before those words. I guess it's pretty hard to write that. Truly describing the "Psychological Tag".

A story that actually does exist in the world.

Thank you so much for the translations, you did a great job. That was a ride 😒

What a miserable ride that was. Thanks chapatty for your arduous work, I really enjoyed it

Aggregator gang
@chapatty Does the author have any other works ? If so do you plan on translating those too?

Thanks for your hard work mr chapatty I’ll remember you every time I eat one of your brothers

definitely going in as a 8.9/10 on my list, if it hand a bit more "punch" to it with a better developed ending it probably couldve breached through and became a 9/10. Thank you so much for translating this work with these beautiful daily updates, definitely the highlights of my day.

Thank you so much for translating and so swiftly too!
This webtoon was quite a ride

Jaekyung is sometimes scarier than his father! I feel it's mostly because we're used to his father being scary, but when Jaekyung does it, it's usually out of the blue.

Holy fuck, THAT'S how it ends?!?!?!? Frick man, time to read an isekai where nothing goes wrong

Fed-Kun's army
I think the downer ending is more realistic and fits the story better but it was a bit too messy. I can't see it as anything but what really happened but this attempt at being ambiguous feels rushed and cheap

Still, I really liked the story overall so thanks a lot for translating this series!

🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🧎🏼🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Group Leader
@merkywater

I checked his blog and it doesn't seem like he has any new series yet. and this series was just completed October 2020. I doubt he has anything new. But he does post a lot of arts regarding those three on his blog (i wont be tl-ing them ;;) here's the link to enjoy the art~
https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=33_fa2&currentPage=3

And thanks for remembering me when eating my brothers 🀣🀣

Users who are viewing this thread