Efforts Never Betray

This is scary. I saw spoilers about the ending so I'm even more scared. I'm not going to say the spoilers though, so just click on someone's spoiler box or something.

Based only on images without understanding the context in raws. I guess the MC jumped or something, that's why he is upside down?
I guess the burden and depression is just too hard to bear even with the friends he made along the way.

somehow this manhwa does feel tense but at the same time I'm chuckling a lot when I read it... no idea why

I wish that was my dad perhaps I would have decent grades and not be a retard

what's with the panic, she only said they went to the same elementary school. so confused.

@oxts3 well he got really upset bc it turned out that she was friends w the guy that manipulated him and used him back in elementary school.... so it could be that she's just being nice to him now bc she pities him after everything that happened.. BUT I am hoping that she was still sincere in her friendship w him even if it started out of pity....

@TastyPoison That's stress ig. Or prob depression. I felt the same after reading the latest chapter of Houseki no Kuni 😞

They say everyone is a protagonist of their own story, but not every story ends with a happy ending
No matter how much chocolate or saccharine you put, a poison will still be poison in the end

Users who are viewing this thread