Efforts Never Betray

Hello and welcome to “ I wanna fucking hit this dad!” Today is the special episode featuring “ A really fun way to torture without killing”! Here’s our host, a bunch of angry mobs with weapons!

Tbh i want him to become a psycho and rip his dad’s nail off one by one while keeping him in a basement

Double-page supporter
This is so painfully relatable that I’m actually tearing up after 3-4 chapters. My Asian parents love to brag about me getting straight perfect marks but also never mention the time dad had to beat my child self with anything he can find for it. I still have a small scar on my chin from the time a belt buckle hit it. I don’t recall getting any praises, just an “as it should be” remark.
Curse this manhwa for opening old wounds.

If you had strict parents this will definitely be relatable for you. (Probably not nearly as much as the character in the manhwa though lol) A lot of tension and I'm really liking it so far.

Serious Stockholm Syndrome. This story is a reality for a lot of people by the way.

holy shit i’ve never been more tense reading something. it’s horrible to think that this could be a reality for some people

good read, i’m always dying to read more stuff similar this

Group Leader
@MadParadox
i'm sorry to hear that. i'm asian and have similar experience with the manhwa too sobs only it wasn't at the calf heh

but it's true tho like this is the reality for a lot of people. maybe worser or lighter than the manhwa who knows. but it doesn't deny that something or somewhere is a problem.

even as a stranger over the internet, i wish everything's better for you now. even if it's a bit.

and to anyone else who's facing intolerable times 💕

Im just finished reading the raw
and shocked with the ending
Wth i just cant understand it ? So i assume the happy moments with his friends are just jaekyung's imagination or what ?? Im not really understand hangeul so i just figured it by the drawing hdjdb

aaaah my god this shit is really hard to read, time to destress with a damn isekai where everything goes right for eternity for the protag

not me but a friend of mine. Just one day I saw she had a lot of scar on her feet. Turn out her mother beat her a lot just because she didn't get the grade her mother wanted. Her parents divorce(not sure why) so her mother went crazy and wanted her daughter to be an excellent child: get an award in music, get a high grade, etc as a way to revenge on my friend's father.

Users who are viewing this thread