Efu no Shichinin

Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
1
Found this on the 'Category Recommendations' for Kengan Ashura's page on Manga Updates.

Artstyle looks amazing. Hope it might get translated
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
41
ain't no way this won't get translated, just look at how many views this already got
 
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Messages
2
Someone pick this up please. I've been addicted to the grotesque worlds of Yamaguchi Takayuki
 
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
28
would love to see this get translated. i skimmed through some of the chinese translated chapters and i was shocked to see just how brutal this manga is. i think it's more gruesome than shigurui and apocalypse zero. very stylish too.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
554
Re: End notes on chapter 6: the Shoguns were required to be related to the Imperial house, that's why Hideyoshi was never Shogun and why Ieyasu claimed to be related to the Taira.
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
506
Are you gonna keep traslating this? I also got the raw scans of the 13 volumes of Gokouduo (Goku Road).
I'd like to finish this project, and also scanlate Gokudo and another manga from this author one day, but for now I'm busy with other manga, and I really don't know when I'll be able to continue. It could take years unfortunately. I have various other scanlations on hold as well, because I thought I had more time to do them all, but I understimated the complexity of some manga. The manga I'm scanlating right now are (relatively) simple, at least simpler than Efu no Schichinin, they require less edits and redraws, the dialogues are certainly easier, less footnotes as well, lol. This manga deserves a proper scanlation group, I think.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
2
I'd like to finish this project, and also scanlate Gokudo and another manga from this author one day, but for now I'm busy with other manga, and I really don't know when I'll be able to continue. It could take years unfortunately. I have various other scanlations on hold as well, because I thought I had more time to do them all, but I understimated the complexity of some manga. The manga I'm scanlating right now are (relatively) simple, at least simpler than Efu no Schichinin, they require less edits and redraws, the dialogues are certainly easier, less footnotes as well, lol. This manga deserves a proper scanlation group, I think.
Thanks for your reply, I will keep searching for a group that wants to give some love to these mangas. Keep the good work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top