THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSoon?
What?! Are you drunk? Lol...The art is baaaaad..., can't understand what's going on.
Are you gonna keep traslating this? I also got the raw scans of the 13 volumes of Gokouduo (Goku Road).What?! Are you drunk? Lol...
I'd like to finish this project, and also scanlate Gokudo and another manga from this author one day, but for now I'm busy with other manga, and I really don't know when I'll be able to continue. It could take years unfortunately. I have various other scanlations on hold as well, because I thought I had more time to do them all, but I understimated the complexity of some manga. The manga I'm scanlating right now are (relatively) simple, at least simpler than Efu no Schichinin, they require less edits and redraws, the dialogues are certainly easier, less footnotes as well, lol. This manga deserves a proper scanlation group, I think.Are you gonna keep traslating this? I also got the raw scans of the 13 volumes of Gokouduo (Goku Road).
Thanks for your reply, I will keep searching for a group that wants to give some love to these mangas. Keep the good work!I'd like to finish this project, and also scanlate Gokudo and another manga from this author one day, but for now I'm busy with other manga, and I really don't know when I'll be able to continue. It could take years unfortunately. I have various other scanlations on hold as well, because I thought I had more time to do them all, but I understimated the complexity of some manga. The manga I'm scanlating right now are (relatively) simple, at least simpler than Efu no Schichinin, they require less edits and redraws, the dialogues are certainly easier, less footnotes as well, lol. This manga deserves a proper scanlation group, I think.