Eikoku Monogatari Shunka torikae Shou

Double-page supporter
heck yeah more stories along the lines of Saiunkoku Monogatari's always good

wah thank you so much this manga looks absolutely beautiful! Also ..is there romance? If there is I bet its the dark haired one..maybe..but well the "Enuch"(ishe?) is super gorgeous too and seems reaaaally interesting so I wouldnt mind either way. Cant wait for an update and I really wish they would translate this in english for me to actually buy. The Art is so beautiful I want to own these books 😍

Contributor
It's not bad, but I also feel like I've read this before. Many times. Well, here's to hoping this turns out differently then. This is an adaptation right? Anyone know what happens later that makes it different from the other twin stories?

Aggregator gang
This is a copy out of that Chinese Tv series but both are girls.. I did not think it'd be a adaption from a real life thing probably, if my suspicions are correct

thanks for the great chapter! I actually dont care if its the same plot as other mangas/whatever. As long as its well done.

I just remember the 'mint na bokura', it's also a story about twins with different gender

Users who are viewing this thread