Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Man Named Firis

Dex-chan lover
0a8GaeG.png

me in the cinema after eating popcorn but bored out of my mind because the movie sucks

Dex-chan lover
enjoying this quite a bit, i wanna learn more about these (potential?) apprentices, because maybe they can let us learn more about sensei, he doesnt seem like the type to willingly take on someone in that capacity after all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

Lucille struggling to feel like she deserves to stay there if she isn't working is so dang sad.

Her family life and working adult life must've been void of properly taking breaks bc of how little kindness her birth family (by necessity due to kid quantity) and employers seem to have for her. :c

Made me emotional af when sensei apologised to her, that really reinforced how seriously he takes looking after people under his wings.

Dex-chan lover
Lucille you always feel like you are back to 100% before you are, if you are sick and think ''well I finally feel like normal'' you should still rest one more day. And for people who go to the gym should wait two days for the first gym pass.

Dex-chan lover
Lucille you always feel like you are back to 100% before you are, if you are sick and think ''well I finally feel like normal'' you should still rest one more day. And for people who go to the gym should wait two days for the first gym pass.
Not that you are completely wrong, but after a long convalescence you need to build back up to your normal routine.

Just resting will only exacerbate the issue. Yes, you should start slow, but exercising your body is key to recovering.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Here it is! The "The guy did nothing wrong but he's going to apologize regardless" Josei Special!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
An employer is not responsible for accidents they had no control over. TF are you smoking

Dex-chan lover
An employer is not responsible for accidents they had no control over. TF are you smoking
You will find that in most countries that employers ARE responsible for accidents that happen to their employees while they are working for them. In my country employers can and are charged for accidents with pretty hefty fines. They can even be imprisoned.

Reactions: le3

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You will find that in most countries that employers ARE responsible for accidents that happen to their employees while they are working for them.
Only if the employer didn't maintain the health and safety standards in the workplace, which in this case are basically zero. You think every time any workplace accident happens the employer is fined? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread