Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A mystifying breeze

Dex-chan lover
I did some blind searching on the Japanese side of the internet and found that this seems to be based on a light novel series. Also sensei is suppose to be around 300 years old. And based on an image from the novels, it looks like romance is definitely in the future for these two 😍
That's gonna be a sad romance, because we know sensei have long journey and mc just a normal human :qq:

Dex-chan lover
That's gonna be a sad romance, because we know sensei have long journey and mc just a normal human :qq:

Depends on how you look at it, honestly. And how the author writes it.

Sometimes, yes, it's a "I've buried someone again... 😩" type deal. Sometimes, it's a "It's okay, I'm following you :hearts:" type deal. Sometimes, it's a "Ahhh, did you enjoy the time we had together? Me too, love. I'll see you when I see you..." type deal.

There's other types out there, but it doesn't always have to be sad. Hell, I saw an elf semi-recently who had several wives, some of which were, like, 70. And he loves them all.

Long lived: Potentially the harem protagonists we want...

Dex-chan lover
Sensei getting a bit lonely and taking her out on a date around town is really sweet.

Hopefully lil gremlin mage doesn't mess up the good vibes too badly.

Users who are viewing this thread