Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka

The drawings are a little disproportional, it's kinda stuck between weird and nice looking. But I'm enjoying this so much! It's really relaxing. I wish there were many many more chapters to read. Is this base on a lightnovel? Not that I could read it even if so....

Last edited:
Supporter
I like the way the artist conveys emotion and power dynamics through their art,
Very cute and I can’t wait to see more!

I don't dislike it but how is this a Seinen manga? Was it mislabeled? It definitely has the Shoujo or Josei feels to it.

This series gave off a nice vibe. I loved reading it. Looking forward to it.

It seems like they're trying to push some kind of romantic plot between the MC and the old wizard which feels out of nowhere and contradictory to the MC's established standards. I hate when Manga do shit like this where a character suddenly contradicts their core beliefs out of nowhere, so if they do make the two a couple, I'm dropping this.

It seems like they're trying to push some kind of romantic plot between the MC and the old wizard which feels out of nowhere and contradictory to the MC's established standards. I hate when Manga do shit like this where a character suddenly contradicts their core beliefs out of nowhere, so if they do make the two a couple, I'm dropping this.
Its genre literally romance🙄

Love, love, loved reading this! The art is super cute and the characters are easy to fall in love with.

The romance is so cute but so sad! It really does force you to touch on how beautifully heartbreaking romances between non-humans and humans can be.

Users who are viewing this thread