Eirun Last Code - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Power Uploader
With Ch.5 we have completed the translations of existing chapters... if anything else comes out we will return to this manga but we have very low expectations this will happen...

You may want to try the Light Novels (they are partially translated by other people) if you like the series.

Dex-chan lover
Those old guys at the end believe he's from the anime, and yet the girl who's obsessed with and knows everything about him, doesn't believe it? "Why are you fighting for us?" Yeah. I'm wondering the same thing, why the hell is he fighting for you bitches who don't even believe him, the only saving grace is that one injured girl he rescued, hopefully she believes him immediately. This is so infuriating, having everyone doubt him the whole time, they better believe him soon

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapters. hopefully more come out at some point but for now i'll try to look for the LN. I laugh at the fact they think that ship will be theirs considering it has a powerful A.I thats awake now and will more than likely destroy anyone that tries anything.

What you want: a good action mecha manga where the mc really beats anyone who oppose him even if woman or man

What you get: Mc who just follow the rules of some unknown planet to him and let them treat him like trash who also just talk the shits out of those fuckers who really treat him like nothing earlier

@nevian70gr wow what a cliffhanger to have to end on haha. The anime’s only 10 years old but everyone who “made” it has been dead for 50 years.

Thanks for translating this far!

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr thank you for the final chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate everything you do! 😃 By any chance, do you know the Author’s Twitter account?

Double-page supporter
This chapter made things really intriguing. Hope this actually does continue.

Guy disowns his daughter, calling her a filthy HEXA. HEXA and those monsters are apparently the same. Did he actually screw a monster and ended up getting a daughter? Why admit she's his in the first place?🤔

Did the MC's ship just transform into a giant mecha lady? Looks like it's controlled the same way as G Gundam. Just as interested as those government guys in figuring out how that works. Too bad they don't have the same luxury as the ones in RE:Creators.

Finally, "I'm going to have your babies." 😊

"I'm going to have your babies". The audacity of this bitch, after all the horrible treatments she fucking gave him.

Dex-chan lover
Just when things were starting to get interesting. Such a shame...
Thank you for translating this. Hopefully, more mech manga will be translated

Dex-chan lover
Damn.
I do hope the mangaka gets another chance in romcom manga with lots of ecchi because she can draw absolutely gorgeous girls. Definetly mecha combat wasn't her forte.

Users who are viewing this thread