Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
These misunderstandings would be easily solved by FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Implying that wouldn't lead to her calling out the name of a different guy who looks and feels just like the MC. Cue awkward end of chapter. Then, conveniently, that guy just so happens to transfer into their class the very next chapter because of course.

Sex would probably be a powderkeg of drama and misunderstandings in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
"Implying that wouldn't lead to her calling out the name of a different guy who looks and feels just like the MC."

That's a weirdly specific thing. This manga has never implied she's that kind of girl. Sorry that happened to you, pal.

Dex-chan lover
GOOD FUCKING GRIEF!
And people tell me that this is a good manga? This Meguro clone of a manga is painful to read!
Meguro actually is a pretty chill read because no-one has a personality and nothing happens there. This one, well, has a dumber MC who goes after the girl who dumped him because of a problem he has nothing to do with knowing it'll hurt his girlfriend who legit likes him, Arceus knows why.
And I actually liked Osananajimi no Ohime-Sama, which is far from a popular opinion

Dex-chan lover
Meguro actually is a pretty chill read because no-one has a personality and nothing happens there. This one, well, has a dumber MC who goes after the girl who dumped him because of a problem he has nothing to do with knowing it'll hurt his girlfriend who legit likes him, Arceus knows why.
And I actually liked Osananajimi no Ohime-Sama, which is far from a popular opinion
I call this manga as a Meguro clone because of how people defend both manga and how both manga have very similar premises. Of course, nothing much happens in Meguro (which is wrong but in a different way given the premise) whereas this manga is just cliche after cliche but both are heavily defended because reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Better than running after her alone, why not bring Runa along?
Because mangaka.
No, really. The author could have had Runa go along with this but no, gotta have cliches instead. I swear, the author's probably reading the comments here on Mangadex and continues knowing full well that this Meguro clone manga will get defended with Twitter talking points or something. The cliches in this manga are just dumb at this point.

Double-page supporter
I'm cooking a theory up rn, what if Sekiya (Ryuuto's friend from prep school) was Nicole's first boyfriend or some shit like that (im delusional)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm cooking a theory up rn, what if Sekiya (Ryuuto's friend from prep school) was Nicole's first boyfriend or some shit like that (im delusional)
i wasa thinking him being of the fml's exes

Fed-Kun's army
Given that this manga is behind the anime which just finished last month, a lot of these comments feel like bait. This chapter matches what happened in the anime well at the very least.

Fed-Kun's army
GOOD FUCKING GRIEF!
And people tell me that this is a good manga? This Meguro clone of a manga is painful to read!
Well you are reading it. There are more manga then there is time to read them, find one which matches your taste better. Don't be a masochistic by reading something painful. This is not lit class no teacher Will yell at you if you don't finish the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well you are reading it. There are more manga then there is time to read them, find one which matches your taste better. Don't be a masochistic by reading something painful. This is not lit class no teacher Will yell at you if you don't finish the manga.
Knowing how the Meguro shills act, they're not gonna stop until we all read their Meguro clone manga! They treat people like us as "misogynistic incels" for not acting like them!
I swear, this manga deserves to be dropped due to all the cliches that it has.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how the Meguro shills act, they're not gonna stop until we all read their Meguro clone manga! They treat people like us as "misogynistic incels" for not acting like them!
I swear, this manga deserves to be dropped due to all the cliches that it has.
So drop it, then, instead of whining in its comments. Leave a scathing review, even, and leave a low rating.

Users who are viewing this thread