Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 31 - Demon Sword Baby

Aggregator gang
I'm, not sure I like her name but eh.
Yeah, the name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Might be better in Japanese.
The pronunciation I was aiming for is Blee-fai-yuhr (US English) or Blee-fai-yah (UK English). I wanna keep the translation as cannon as possible, so the pronunciation probably won't change. But I could change the spelling a bit. Do you think Blifyre would be better than Blifire? Do you have any other suggestions?

Btw: In Japanese the name is supposed to sound foreign and cool (Bu-ri-fa-i-a).

Dex-chan lover
The pronunciation I was aiming for is Blee-fai-yuhr (US English) or Blee-fai-yah (UK English). I wanna keep the translation as cannon as possible, so the pronunciation probably won't change. But I could change the spelling a bit. Do you think Blifyre would be better than Blifire? Do you have any other suggestions?

I assume it's short for "blizzard fire". Written with katakana in Japanese?

I don't think the translation is wrong; it just sounds weird when directly translated since it doesn't sound even close to a name.

It's also a bit hard to think of a good English name that doesn't sound weird without changing too much if you want it to sound similar. Blizire, maybe? Still sounds weird, but maybe not quite as much.

Dex-chan lover

In my opinion, "Blifaia" does a decent job of looking less awkward than "Burifaia" and sounding less awkward than "Blifire". Still an awkward name all around. Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
the saddest shit i've ever seen is blade getting rejected by the sword thats born from the two swords of the two girls that wanted to marry him

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wtf did I just read? Ar some point this series just went off the rail bananas and I can’t decide if I’m okay with that or not 😂

My two things, I’m not sure the sword is allowed to be picky about users after denying the hero and most OP character due to their face. I mean, good on her for finding someone she likes, but I’d be a LOT more interested if the reasoning given was based on actual connection, bonding, compatibility, etc and not like… a tinder swipe. The other thing is just wow, Kassism is 100% irredeemable. I don’t remember him starting this bad. Does the author hate him or something?

Dex-chan lover
Goofy name but I'm just happy for Clay lmao. Bro's been forgotten lmao.

Aggregator gang
Goofy name but I'm just happy for Clay lmao. Bro's been forgotten lmao.
Leonard's the gentleman, Kassim's the pervert, Yessica's the teasing flirt, Claire's the shy one. What does that make Clay?

Aggregator gang
the saddest shit i've ever seen is blade getting rejected by the sword that's born from the two swords of the two girls that wanted to marry him
She didn't like his face but she acknowledged that he's kind and a swordsman. Ares has a nice face and personality but not a swordsman. Clay fit all 4 categories: male swordsman with a good face and personality.

Users who are viewing this thread