Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 32 - Leonard Build-Up

Dex-chan lover
so this side character, that no one cares about, only has to smile a little to get any of the girls from the harem. Seriously, what are you doing, author?
It does explain why they like blade as easily I guess. Outside Sophie none of the girl really has too many reason why they like him. It kinda sucks for the characterisation.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many sparkle unit Blade emit from chapter 25.

Blade going full Shoujo manga mode.

Dex-chan lover
Leonard's screentime really was weird. He was so unnoticeable most of the time in the manga that I just forgot that he even existed until I saw him relatively prominently featured in the anime.

Tbf until last chapter Clay was also just "The guy who's always next to Cassim" for me (who sticks out again due to his pervyness).
It seems like they wanted to show that blade cares enough for Earnest that he would get jealous and defensive of other men coming onto her.

Dvv

Dex-chan lover
Everyone with a pulse(and even some without one) other then Blade is wet for Leonard.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to lie. I don't know why I felt this way, Earnest isn't even my top pick, but that got uncomfortably close to Leonard winning for my tastes.
This chapter means that canonically, Leonard can seduce anyone if he puts enought effort and isnt interrupted.

Doesnt work on Blade tho.

Dex-chan lover
While I don't mind side character chapters, this is also a lot better then the Kassim one, why do they need to involve wooing/harassing the harem members?
My theory is that Jessica and Claire werent supposed to be harem members.

But still, all our male characterd are after member of the harem...

And i still dont forget that chapter where the king harrases Ana.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wish Leonard got a more similar chapter like Clay's. Or just have him go for another girl that's not part of Blade's harem Claire would have been an obvious choice but she ended up moving to Blade.. Even Eliza got James.

Aggregator gang
Logged back into this account to say how bad this chapter was 2nd behind chapter 28

Agreed, mate. Shitty humor and crappy chapter overall. I actually like Leonard and it's a shame how they did him wrong here and how the girls are easy. Smh, only Sophie is good

Aggregator gang
E
I honestly wish Leonard got a more similar chapter like Clay's. Or just have him go for another girl that's not part of Blade's harem Claire would have been an obvious choice but she ended up moving to Blade.. Even Eliza got James.
Exactly. Leonard is a good boy, he deserved better

Users who are viewing this thread