Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 35.3 - Earnest's Marriage III

Aggregator gang
Hey hey, translator here. That last colored double spread was made by our redrawer/typesetter DegenerexeV. They used an AI coloring tool to create a base image, and redrew over the (many) weird artefacts that it created, and did a bunch of post-processing and touch ups as well. Whaddayathink?

Dex-chan lover
tbh the power balance of this world is just purely nonexistant considering that the hero is training and kinda belongs to one country, if the king really wanted he could easily take over the world with their help

Dex-chan lover
Usually not too fond of wedding dress pics, but that's pretty good.

"It all happened so suddenly."
That about sums it up.

Nice to see they're all ganging up to help her.

Haven't you figured it out yet? He's not particularly excited by boobs.

Honestly, one of the best explanations for why her long hair is still so high quality.

Both of them have the same expressions.

He decided "for himself", but used politics to argue. Such two-face.

Of course it's the one who claims to hate Earnest who slaps some sense into Blade.

Ah, yes, of course. Fight the one you're supposed to save. But Then again, that's how they talk.

Sara so easily pushes him away.

"How are you going to take responsibility for taking the bride?"
Why is that even a question? Out of all the crap reasons manga girls have for asking guys to "take responsibility", stopping their wedding ranks pretty high on the, "Yes, you absolutely must take responsibility to the highest extent it's implied."

I wonder if she was too subtle again... I wonder if he gets it this time...

Last edited:
This arc was def my least favorite so I'm glad it's over, also not a fan of the new character joining the cast but maybe the usual sillier stories will shine a better light on her... Either way, least we got some (very little) closure. Yea, I'm just coping at this point.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey hey, translator here. That last colored double spread was made by our redrawer/typesetter DegenerexeV. They used an AI coloring tool to create a base image, and redrew over the (many) weird artefacts that it created, and did a bunch of post-processing and touch ups as well. Whaddayathink?
thank them for my life :headpat:

Double-page supporter
tbh the power balance of this world is just purely nonexistant considering that the hero is training and kinda belongs to one country, if the king really wanted he could easily take over the world with their help
Not even training the Hero won and is basically just recovering now lmao and he still out classes basically everyone haha

Double-page supporter
Ngl, such a meh end to such an unnecessary arc. I mean it might be a character development thing (mostly for fucking blade) but, it wouldn’t matter if the author make blade as stupid as he was before the arc

Users who are viewing this thread