Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - Rosewood Academy's Training I

Dex-chan lover
lol the author just need some explained like a combination of telepathic/mind sharing magic with hypnosis magic but he's just lazy?

Dex-chan lover
The author isn't even trying to make things believable this chapter and thats fine. The reality of leaving the entire class helpless and torturing students until they lost their minds would detract from the slapstick.

It really would be a good way to teach deadly combat and dealing with injuries though.

Everyone is focusing on the VR aspect, but am I the only one seeing that the King has a harem!?

author slammed virtual reality into an isekai fantasy

that aside, this chapter gave me some laughs

Fed-Kun's army
I know where this is going
w2EglPf.png

Group Leader
@arghhhhhh, @tradless,

Yeah I read the Sophie chapters a while ago so I don't remember exactly but I guess the setting is clear now that they are in a world where science once existed but no longer does in the open world.

They grew up only knowing a history of magic, so they think it's "magic" because they obviously don't understand what science is.

I personally think it's kinda cool that they have that background setting in the story, I doubt they'll focus on that theme too much but I haven't read too far ahead so we'll find out~

@Drifter

Yah this whole chapter is like just for funzie the king is just messing around with them for his entertainment

Dex-chan lover
For a sec there... In page 7... I thought we'll be having Tentacle tags XD

Dex-chan lover
"infinite flash" but he still havent used his full power... shaggy...

anyway cu and the black haired girl is being too cute in this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
oh boy the long lost art of science
time to hop on the bandwagon that this is a post wwIII world with mutated humans that can wield radiation and call it magic

What in the name of Cthulu is this manga
The author is literally trying to rein around a rampaging dinosaur - the plot has no direction whatsoever
It sucks

Users who are viewing this thread