Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 8 - Days of Adolescence At Rosewood Academy

Dex-chan lover
A certain sentient Submarine is not happy with those ballast tanks.

Soo her bobs are nerfed in Maou form?
PS: nvm :v

>creepy ch
>In an ecchi manga
Lmao why are you even here anyway if you're uncomfortable with fanservice...

Dex-chan lover
oof that one guy was interested in arnest's transformation form... that guy should go out with asmodius

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism ehh, the King stuff was a bit odd (and yea that included the chanting. I don't think the other boys would have done it without being egged on), but everything else seemed typical sexual humor faire. Maybe I'm just used to it but this is just the analouge to America's dark humor with guns where it's something that's joked about a lot but people obviously knows its a joke.

@Punllarena it's the equivalent of bathing with a 6YO. Blade just doesn't have any sense of shame for nudity or sexuality because it was never taught to him.

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill the king already...

> two people of the eiyuu class

So, is Blade stronger or weaker than them?

Fed-Kun's army
@Eviltwinq Believe it or not, I don't expect anything with fanservice to be creepy. I would say less than 20% of ecchi titles are ever this uncomfortable to read, and this is a low point for this one.

@raze2012 It's pretty typical of manga to have girls grabbing each others' chests, but not exposing each other in front of crowds and twisting nipples (at least outside of corruption hentai). I feel like most jokes about guns are considered funny because there's truth to them. People joke about having to worry about school shooters because it's an uncomfortable reality, and it's never really portrayed as wholesome like this title is.

that moment when the girl you like has no problems showing off her naked body to you and your friends, not sure how to feel about this, maybe they all grew up in nudist families...

Users who are viewing this thread